Author Topic: hey riot ! [BANNED TILL 17/07/2017]  (Read 9111 times)

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
hey riot ! [BANNED TILL 17/07/2017]
« on: July 17, 2015, 08:07:31 pm »
Good Riot accusing me of using hackers, the races tt grothi_chettah and Lv_ringroad in chetah grothi I just did a long time, and he is accusing me to be buying time on the line and this is not true because I play with 280+ ping and that the lag in split time (I do not know if and so called) ... but the truth is that I have never used any kind of hacker, and I'm even offended to be called a hacker by Riot before he was OSR or better known as the kings of mods, and the guy who has already been banned here .. but not beside the point, and you can oberservar that in LV_ringroad the top has never been mine, had people with much better than my tops and they were deleted I do not know why, and you come accusing me of being impossible to do? hehe u are amazing player riot, unlike you who is playing 24/7 to have all the tops, I just play for fun,and I play here have much time and I have never been accused of any hacker because I do not care how many tops I have that does not change anything for me .. Peace !
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:01:23 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: hey riot !
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 08:12:13 pm »
This was not just Riot's decision. Many admins tried and failed to beat your record, and also analyzed your split times and performance in other races to come to this conclusion.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 08:30:45 pm »
I've been trying to beat the time on Grotti_Cheetah for quite some time now and i am not even getting close. I am not the only one who has been whoring on it and many people believe that you used cheats to do such a time. You have been asked 2 times to get a time close to the top, one time you quit with the excuse of 'going to play another game' and the other time you timedout(most likely on purpose cause you didn't come back). Not to forget that you were active everyday until you saw some admins doing runs on that race, after that day you only showed up to do your tourney runs. Just a coincidence? I don't think so. Your ping actually proves that you have used hacks, with 70 ping your time on grotti_cheetah would be 2:05:286 which is even more impossible so using your ping as an excuse is not going to work. There is no lag in split time, if there was i would gain the time i lost on the next cp however i just keep losing time on straight cp after cp. Maybe you are right about LV_Ringroad, i have discovered about that top today and you might have abused it with low fps long time ago but the point still stands, you have 250 ping which makes it very difficult to get a top 1 on pretty much a drag race. It doesn't really matter after all because the time you did on grotti is incredible and the split time is enough proof to keep you banned.

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 08:43:01 pm »
I was invited yes, try to hit the top, I tried about 5 times and get sick, you think I will stay the same as you pass the whole day playing this game to get 1 top1? hahah you are a comedian my brother, and another I not going to because I have a job, I do not know what you do there in your country, but here we have to work! kkk! But I want you to explain to me how to play with 280+ ping because of direfença but the slip team has time he buga and you earn 0100 dps and you lose, it's not 100% correct, and the same I told you I do not care to top1, so I say that I have never used any kind of hacker! Peace!

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 08:46:57 pm »
dps= after
Sry to post again , but i dont found to edit my message !

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 08:51:52 pm »
What does my playtime and past have to do with your ban? I know how split time works, sometimes i lose .100 and i gain it on the next cp. This was not the case on grotti, i kept losing time cp after cp and the funny thing is that it was on a straight. Instead of writing things that do not matter, explain how you gain on straights in both of these races.

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 09:07:34 pm »
Bro I do not gain any time you can see straight to my car speed and equal to all other players, I already told you about that is because of my ping that the difference in slip time! Now I do not know what u want me to explain ... My gta not have any mod, nothing he and clean, and never used a mod that can give advantage because I do not need it, now what u want me explain?

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 09:29:39 pm »
The left column consists checkpoint numbers, the green and red numbers are split times according to each checkpoint. Each column is a different player that has set a time on your race. As you can see from the video cp 20 is already on straight and almost full speed, what do you have to say about gaining all this time on straight? Every player in this picture has lost more than .200 from cp 20 till the end. I already told you, your ping is not an excuse. There are plenty of records from SuperJames and none of them has weird split times. If split time was bugged, i would get a different time at the finish line but the split time stays until the end.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14i3nYHhXjM[/youtube]
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:31:24 pm by [RTF]Riot »

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2015, 08:27:20 pm »
Good riot I honestly do not know, because the slip team gave a difference of approximately 0.180 and in time of rotatoria the mute did he did it wrong and so he missed that part but to the extent that you are accusing me of hacker, II never used any car mod or something, but I honestly do not know why I won the 0.180 mute, but as you can see I'm not a bad driver and not hacker, but I think in the beginning you already wanted to banish me for I I did a good time in Mikestoshutup (I do not know the name but what about that) you already came up with several questions about how I made the top and more, oh you already came accusing me of playing with FPS abuse, but then you even he saw that I was not any hacker that I just had a good time right? And more because I would use hacker after so long playing, it would not be waste of time?

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 08:45:06 pm »
Running out of excuses already? The way mute took has nothing to do with it because in the video you can clearly see he was already in full speed when he took next cp. The time you did on grotti_cheetah would never be expected from you, the truth is you are not capable of doing such a time. I have spent hours on that race and still cannot get close, i was not the only one to whore on it and still there is a big gap. Did you even read what moo posted? It wasn't only my decision, many admins agreed that you used something to do that time.

This is the topic you have been viewing before you posted here. Looks like you are seeking ideas from other topics, i guess i am right about you running out of excuses.

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2015, 08:55:42 pm »
lool, I'm not looking to get apologizing, I just do not use anything my brother, by the time I play here'm sure many people know that I am clean, but now you want me to assume that I used one thing of which I do not I did?

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 09:03:47 pm »
Every hacker will never admit that he hacked, you writing stuff like 'i'm clean', 'i never used any car mod' etc. is not going to help you at all. You should explain how you gain on straight as seen on the video and how you managed to do such a time on grotti_cheetah. Writing about mikesinabilitytoshutup race does not matter, it took me less than 30 minutes to beat that top. You're also lying to try to get your way out of here, i did not ask you anything about mikes race and i did not accuse you of fps abusing.

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2015, 09:11:43 pm »
He asked not? to getting mad and then ... already told you about my dear I do not know how I won 0.180 on the line, I just pressed w! I'm not trying to get away because I do not have anything to hide, everyone knows that I play another clean and I do not have it because of having to use hacker to beat any top1, because I can do this without hacker, because by the time I game I know that all of top1 to be overcome, and I do not have anything to do if you became one months trying to beat and could not, if you want I send you from my folder print the entire gTA, the game open and everything, and reinforcing I play here more than three years because I'd use hacker knowing and banned and I do not need it?

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2015, 10:32:56 pm »
You should quit lying and trying to find excuses. You have already lied enough in this topic, so why should i believe what you are saying now? I also don't understand why you keep saying 'everyone knows that i am clean' which is absolutely false. Sending me a screenshot of your GTA folder will not help at all, anyone can uninstall the stuff he had and take a print. You made it even more obvious that you hacked the top when you were asked to do a close time to the one you already had, if you did it fairly you would have showed me but instead you just ran away. Lastly, if you got nothing to say then don't say anything at all. I only want to read how you gained on straight and how you made such a time. If you're gonna write 'everyone knows i'm clean' , 'i don't know how i gained 0.180' , 'i never hacked' then you might as well write nothing cause it's not gonna help you.

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2015, 01:51:17 am »
first I can not use any type of mod because I play mta if you already played mta you know that it is impossible to play with mod it, so I have no reason to use any hacker bro, now I can not assume that I used something I have never used in my life! I'm sure that has players but old you who know me and know that I would never use anything to cheat then vamo use common sense and investigate it because I wanted to keep playing the tournament! Peace!

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2015, 08:39:11 pm »
Doesn't matter what you do in mta, this is sa-mp. Besides i've seen many videos of hackers in mta so i don't think you are right once again. I have already done my investigations, all i'm looking for is your explanations but it looks like they will never come. If the trick is pressing w then i have already done that and i still lost time together with the other players, so you did something else besides pressing w.

Offline [RTF]elanista

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 01:38:38 pm »
Pacman, my friend, no matter what you say, you must admit that you gaining too much time from cp 20 to end of that race. I tried grotti_cheetah many hours and couldnt get closer to your time. Like you said, you are busy working and you dont have time to whore one race for hours, thats completely alright...from these words i see that you made this top in few tries, and dont you think that me and Riot woul probably beat that? We were trying to beat it literally for hours and days, to point out that your time is impossible. Maybe, just maybe, you have something installed you truly dont know about, but i doubt that.

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2015, 04:22:39 pm »
I made this top on a holiday here in Brazil, was many attempts not only one, but that does not is beside the point, I do not play with any mod or something gender, more like the Riot been talking that does not do any good I say that that you will not believe me ... what can I do then for you guys can believe me then? why I really wanted to continue in the tournament, and you guys know that I do not have any reason to cheat, look how much time I play here ...finally peace

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2015, 05:10:19 pm »
Hey, do you use overclocked computer? If yes, please provide your PC specs (original and over-clocked).

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2015, 05:43:26 pm »
ye i have bro my processor AMD Fx-6100 six core processor 3.3 and when i use overclocked he will to 3.9

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2015, 05:59:30 pm »
i tried this tt quite a few times as well and after 3 corners the most i was ahead was -.700 and you still completely sliced that time down, one of those corners was sloppy however so that's not much to go by but on my top4 run i was ahead by -.500 and you turned that into +500 by the end of the straight and while again i didn't drive it perfectly, i certainly didn't lose a second. if i manage to put a really good time together i'll update you but to me the .200 you gain on that highway is unaccountable for.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 07:34:05 pm by Mute. »

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2015, 09:08:50 pm »
Pacman check your PMs if you haven't yet.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2015, 09:44:49 pm »
FPS?

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2015, 09:57:58 pm »
I'm sorry for not having replied ush, I was traveling, but my fps and always 101. And I really wanted to know what will happen forward on this topic because I really wanted to play again!

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2015, 10:38:46 pm »
You have provided no good explanations as to how you made such a time and how you gained .200 on straight. What do you think will happen then? Split time was not lag/bugged/abused, so there is only 1 reason left to deduce how you managed to gain

Offline [LSR]Cypher

• Manager
  • Right behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2015, 07:03:26 am »
Dude, if you wish some progress on your request, then check your PMs, here is the link:

https://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php?action=pm

Ignoring PMs won't increase your chances for unban.

Offline PacMan

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2015, 09:24:59 pm »
I already told all I had to say, what else you guys want me to do? already I said I have no reason for you guys think that I hacker use, because I play a long time in adrenaline x, please see what you guys can do and I'm sure many people know that I'm not any kind of hacker.I really was I wanted to play again! Thanks.

Offline [XV]Riot

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2015, 11:42:26 pm »
We have already tried to see what we could do, nobody has come close to your time. Your time is impossible, you are not capable of doing such a time and split time shows that you have gained on straight. What else do you want us to do? I don't really get the point of you being persistent, you keep writing the same things that you have written in your previous posts. As i have pointed earlier, you have to explain how you gained on straight

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2015, 08:00:27 pm »
Enough proof, banned.

Unban is at 17-07-2017.