Author Topic: about ax icon with increasing perfomance in windows 7 and vista like old times  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Etern4lDaBaR

• View Profile
Hi all. The owner of pro program is the mooman cugrats moo but tell me one good reason why u remove the increasing of perfomance of this program. It help me i lot in perfomance version with him graphcs in game and im sure not only me every body who use it we love it like . So tell me why is nessecary to remove it...bring it back!!..
Ty

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
wasn't icon just simple .bat file like shortcut to it?

I doubt it could increase performance, maybe just enabled multicore when starting SA.

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Etern4lDaBaR

• View Profile
Rly follow my english cuz i dont understand u good mad . And i cant use translate now . What u mean the icon increasing perfomance but what need?? ;(  simple

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
It's a SAMP change.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Etern4lDaBaR

• View Profile
Can u try find something for this sa-mp or try to remake this one. Pls do something like this icon...!!! and take ur time  :o

Offline Terrorfist

Oh that. I've used that program and was kinda suprised on how short the code was when I opened it in notepad
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Etern4lDaBaR

• View Profile
Can u try find something for this sa-mp or try to remake this one. Pls do something like this icon...!!! and take ur time  :o
when samp change again version have any %% to work it again with increasing perfomance??? Cuz i understand u cant make it to work with all versions :(....