Author Topic: fast. [BANNED TILL 25/01/17]  (Read 2108 times)

Offline .fast.

• View Profile
  • In-game name: fast.
fast. [BANNED TILL 25/01/17]
« on: May 03, 2015, 07:09:39 pm »
fast.
[LSR]Cassidy
"speedhack"

Good afternoon !
I would like que desbanissem my IP Your Server , Being que NOT done anything to be banned. Someone MUST have entered the same IP and To My Been banned IN hack. Logo No I do not Direct Server , I have friends and play What It logo as times to train My Skills race. I never used any kind of modification paragraph Benefit Proprio . I hope Who understand my side !

I'm no hum pace Trying to CREATE an account and could NOT Active - her excuse the English, I used Google Translate.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 01:53:31 pm by Professor Meowingtons pHd »

Offline .fast.

• View Profile
Re: fast.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 07:14:00 pm »
Good afternoon !
I wish desbanissem my IP Your Server , because NOT done anything to be banned. Someone MUST have logged on to the server with a unique IP and led the My ban FOR hack. I DO NOT enter the Direct Server , I have friends That play and enter Him sometimes to train My Skills race. I never used any kind of modification to Own Benefit . What I hope to understand my side !

I am for a while trying to CREATE an account and NO could Activate it , excuse me English, I used Google Translate.

Offline .fast.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 02:46:20 pm »
UP

Offline [LSR]Cassidy

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 04:30:33 pm »
Hello .fast. / Sh4rps,

It’s a bit difficult for me to understand what you want to say, but if someone uses your IP address, you are responsible for that. To me it was you who used that IP address and it was you who used speedhack. That “someone” could also be one of your friends and therefore I cannot unban you.

You will be unbanned on 25/01/17 if you don’t evade. If you do evade, 1 week will be added to your ban.