Author Topic: Server Full  (Read 2972 times)

Offline Skizion

• Keyboard warrior.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: skizion
Server Full
« on: April 13, 2015, 02:44:01 am »
Occasionally, [I don't have screens] when i try to connect to the server it says it's full the only solution I found was to remove AX from favorites then re add it. RaFixLove has this problem as well. Any idea what causes it?

Offline Ra Fi

Re: Server Full
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 02:52:29 am »
Yeah skizion, everytime I try to join ax, I should wait atleast 3-5 minutes to join server as it says 'server is full. Retrying'.

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 03:33:37 am »
A weird thing happened with me yesterday, my id was 111 but the server was almost empty. I think that it has relation with that.

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 03:39:06 am »
DDoS attack sending hundreds/thousands of fake join requests per second. The firewall automatically rejects most of them to protect the server and allow those already connected to play without lag. If you keep trying you might be able to connect but the chances aren't high.

Offline Skizion

• Keyboard warrior.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: skizion
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 08:46:31 am »
DDoS attack sending hundreds/thousands of fake join requests per second. The firewall automatically rejects most of them to protect the server and allow those already connected to play without lag. If you keep trying you might be able to connect but the chances aren't high.

I had no idea it had to do with being (D)DoS. The server was up, people were connected, and the ping wasn't all over the place so I assumed everything was normal.