Author Topic: Question to Vertigo or any other Australia native  (Read 5782 times)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

Question to Vertigo or any other Australia native
« on: April 07, 2015, 09:12:07 am »
Recently in Poland there is a trend of more and more videos showing australian spiders and other "animals being" occupying strange places such as car's door handle, toilets, sofas, tables and many more devices you use daily. The question is... Since the Australia is known for being the most dangerous country in terms of animals and insects how the hell do you live there? Do you check your house regularly for some spiders and stuff? Because if I moved there it would scare the hell out of me knowing that I can be bitten anywhere, anytime without any warning just because I wanted to enter my car or poop in my toilet lol

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: Question to Vertigo or any other Australia native
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 09:16:23 am »
Since I live in the "city", it's really not that bad. Sure, there are spiders around, especially in summer, but the scary ones that kill you are mostly in rural parts of the country, or maybe just further north cause we don't have many here in the south.

Bugs and stuff like the heat, so yeah, they are more common further north or in the outback where it is warmer.

I've never seen a snake in my area either. They do live in the city, but further out where the population is less dense.

brb have to feed my pet kangaroo.

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 09:26:05 am »
At depends where. My uncle lives in Australia (in Melbourne) and on Skype I told him whether he saw any scary animals and told me that he never seen any scary spider or whatever. But told me that the west side of Australia is more dangerous than the east side because west side is more deserted than the east side.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 09:36:43 am by [LSR]Żurrieq »

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 10:58:09 am »
in Blazil is more dangerous, i've killed two rats, many scorpions and many many many mosquitos everyday. Sometimes while i'm playing AX, suddenly appears mosquitos flying close to my face then i use the electric racket

i have this carefully because of this shit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aedes_aegypti

Offline razex

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 11:50:32 am »
And the spiders in brazil lol.

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 12:07:21 pm »
Australia doesn't really have lethal spiders but I know one who bites many times (Kills Children and possibly adults).

And in the cities of Australia it's not a problem (though there are huntsman, but they don't bite humans unless provoked, They like insects and you'd like to have them in your homes and they do not bite you in your sleep)

But in the Brazil, this creature is a problem:

The Brazilian Wandering Spider:

If you think you can only find this in jungle then you're wrong. This spider already went in the cities and threatens people because of it's aggressiveness (I shouldn't call it aggressive because it's just highly defensive)

Its bite is lethal that it causes death and 4 hours erection to men.

Other call it Banana Spider and it even reached UK

The news:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/19/killer-spider-supermarket-shopping

in Blazil is more dangerous, i've killed two rats, many scorpions and many many many mosquitos everyday. Sometimes while i'm playing AX, suddenly appears mosquitos flying close to my face then i use the electric racket

i have this carefully because of this shit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aedes_aegypti

If the mosquito bite only itches, then it's a good sign that you're not gonna have dengue.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 12:15:37 pm by Terrorfist »
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 04:45:33 pm »
I have insectofobia or however it is called.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2015, 08:13:16 pm »
Its bite is lethal that it causes death and 4 hours erection to men.

The only erection you won't be happy about lol

Offline Skizion

• Keyboard warrior.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: skizion
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 02:38:09 am »

It's actually "arachnophobia" an arachnid is a type of Spyder (get that pun?). Phobia is a "an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something." -Google.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 03:00:51 am »

It's actually "arachnophobia" an arachnid is a type of Spyder (get that pun?). Phobia is a "an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something." -Google.

They're actually 2 different things, spiders are not insects.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 08:56:03 am »
Yep, I checked now, it's called entomophobia.