Author Topic: checkpoints  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
checkpoints
« on: March 24, 2015, 09:55:03 am »
Is it possible to make cps takeable when youre in a vehicle only? I mean as a driver, not a passenger since we have alot of players using others (jumping on the car when /lock is activated). Also Imo it is not fair to keep their records in top20 that they dont deserve. Its easy to tell by the time difference who does that  ;)

Offline nero

Re: checkpoints
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 10:26:28 am »
I like that (although it wont change the records already made).

There are a few but annoying people, who always fight for the passenger seat in cars from painkiller etc.
It's a record you don't deserve and these people push others off the list who made the record legit and themselves.

Offtopic: Lau, you should consider enlarging your rabbit. I enlarged my guinea pig and it looks hot.

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 10:29:56 am »
Offtopic: Lau, you should consider enlarging your rabbit. I enlarged my guinea pig and it looks hot.

:L :L

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 10:36:15 am »
I like that (although it wont change the records already made).

There are a few but annoying people, who always fight for the passenger seat in cars from painkiller etc.
It's a record you don't deserve and these people push others off the list who made the record legit and themselves.

I was about to say that I plan to buy guinea pig soon but it would sound so so wrong!

We might use this method for the future sk's that will be created, at least.

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 12:25:23 pm »
dont think its a good idea tbh. people crash in the middle of sk races and if there is no safety car i usually save them in my car. with this it wouldnt make them finish the race..
the best way to get rid of the people you dont wanna drive is to report to an admin to /cj them or even better is that usually happens this with admins so they can do it themselves

Offline Expreso

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 04:25:54 pm »

:L nero maybe you need to buy a rabbit  :L

Offline nero

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 05:48:17 pm »
Nah, I need to buy a capybara, guinea pigs big brother.

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 09:47:08 pm »
up to drivers, some hate extra load on roof, some don't care.

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form