Author Topic: FF7 [UNBANNED]  (Read 7216 times)

Offline mooran

• *-_-*
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: mooran
Re: FF7
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2015, 06:05:49 pm »
Pryda I use a translator because I'm 14 and do not know English
I'm online a lot of it is true
but I do not have any mods
Pryda I am with a man playing together with ja_jednom online at the same time ??? if you do not believe you can look at /pm between us two
*-_-*

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2015, 08:18:00 pm »
lets not forget the fact i banned you also for using a lamp post mod (not having when banned). you think you are smart by using it only at night and in the morning when admins are not online.. few people who i trully believe have pmed me saying they saw you going thru lamp posts with no speed loss.
this is what i managed to record. after that race you left which made you even more suspicious...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIx0XeIucI[/youtube]

Offline mooran

• *-_-*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2015, 08:28:02 pm »
that I am hitting the pole true but I lose control and speed if you look at the car after that and a lot of times I'm in / tv seen so someone hitting a lamppost and lose a little control of the car and continues lampmod I never used and it 's a lie if you have been warned for it to me today when I ban you saw specam riot same happened to him in the last race hit the two poles so like me I thought lamp mode and wanted to leave the server and come inside with Fraps that I'd made ​​while I looked on the internet for donwload fraps riot was already hit another pole and lost speed and his car is spinning
Many are saying to me that I ban evader and many other things because I have very few points and quite a good player I've played for years on CroHerze and I played with one boyfriend Alen Župarić he is really an exceptional driver and from him I learned many things until one did not get the ban on croherz cuz use handaling mod
*-_-*

Offline mooran

• *-_-*
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2015, 09:32:03 pm »
i found my old acc  from here
http://players.adrenalinex.co.uk/15932/clement_carenno
i use this nick clement careno on croherze to ;) but i forget password off this nick here and i can't enter agin in this acc then i create new
*-_-*

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2015, 09:41:10 pm »
I played with one boyfriend Alen Župarić

lol

not saying he's innocent but i don't think he should be banned if there isn't any conclusive evidence. the lies and inconsistencies in his stories make him seem guilty though i don't think that's enough, also the lamp vid is kind of questionable.

i do remember in one tt though he gained a hell of a lot of time in one part and i couldn't come close to equaling it and i tried quite a few times, the best split time i got in that section was just a .200 loss, there were also lamps on the apex so it's arguable that he lamp modded to gain that advantage.

Offline mooran

• *-_-*
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2015, 09:48:54 pm »
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not my boyfriend :P just friend :P
mute on the issue was race superbadcps and you're driving the wrong line every time the bandage and I know exactly who to bend you think this is a race where we superjames and I had a duel that he got those same words he said that the mod concerned until I showed him the line of his movement in this place if you are willing and can you show ??
*-_-*

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2015, 11:24:55 pm »
it's not the corner you're thinking of, i saw the cut you used but that's not the corner i'm talking about. i saw you use the same line as me for the corner i'm talking about.

Offline mooran

• *-_-*
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2015, 11:30:01 pm »
I do not think we mean the same corner like this , we can only guess , but I can show and prove that I have nothing
*-_-*

Offline mooran

• *-_-*
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2015, 10:44:11 am »
Hi I want to ask you why you did not answer my topic I am currently very busy but I'd like to answer me when I get back from school I'd like to keep playing
*-_-*

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2015, 12:27:17 pm »
since there is a lack of evidence i unbanned you.

Offline mooran

• *-_-*
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2015, 06:53:00 pm »
Pryda is me you're not unban ?? I now go into the game and this appears to me ??
*-_-*

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2015, 07:36:52 pm »
Unbanned.