Author Topic: i want an investigation about the super skilled players  (Read 21043 times)

Offline 3DSexVilla

i want an investigation about the super skilled players
« on: March 17, 2015, 04:37:13 pm »
i suspect they use edited handling to avoid car drifts.

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: i want an investigation about the super skilled players
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 04:39:45 pm »
lmao

Offline nero

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 04:44:52 pm »
Maybe you could go a little into detail and explain how you think this could be handled. What exactly should be investigated, how, and why.

Cause before anybody is called a suspect, there has to be some evidence showing there is something wrong. And still, even after this, he is not guilty until proven otherwise.

You can't just put a lot of people into the same bag and label them cheaters. If I would have banned everybody suspicious since I've become admin many years ago, there would be half-empty servers and a lot of bad decisions made.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 04:46:48 pm by nero »

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 04:55:54 pm »
Maybe you could go a little into detail and explain how you think this could be handled. What exactly should be investigated, how, and why.

Cause before anybody is called a suspect, there has to be some evidence showing there is something wrong. And still, even after this, he is not guilty until proven otherwise.

You can't just put a lot of people into the same bag and label them cheaters. If I would have banned everybody suspicious since I've become admin many years ago, there would be half-empty servers and a lot of bad decisions made.

Maybe you could go a little into detail and explain how you think this could be handled.
if you see some players playing without mistakes and getting top1 every time in a game in which is very easy to your car be turned by a lamppost or by the ground then i think it's reasonable to suspect.

a proof can be made by the own suspected player, he just rec a video on his screen using a car like SuperGT or Banshe, some car that is easy to turn.

don't you want to ban your admin hack friends?

Offline nero

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 05:11:45 pm »
Keep in mind that some people are just better at gaming then others, and some of them invest quite a lot of time into practice. Even me (as a noob driver) know the position of lamps before I make the turn or see them, just by playing this game for so long.

Making people record their game proves nothing. I can install a fresh new game in minutes and can reinstall a lot of bad mods again also in minutes. In all the years I play this game this suggestion has come up so many times, but no one has every found a "non-cheatable" way to take a proof video.

And at last, you should be very careful at calling people cheater without prove, especially when it comes to long time players and admins. I'm not saying it is not possible for these people to use cheats, but by spreading rumors without having proof, you can destroy a reputation people have build up over years.

You don't want anybody call you a cheater, and then everybody just says "lol hacks" when you make a record, denouncing your achievement?

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 05:24:39 pm »
Keep in mind that some people are just better at gaming then others, and some of them invest quite a lot of time into practice. Even me (as a noob driver) know the position of lamps before I make the turn or see them, just by playing this game for so long.

Making people record their game proves nothing. I can install a fresh new game in minutes and can reinstall a lot of bad mods again also in minutes. In all the years I play this game this suggestion has come up so many times, but no one has every found a "non-cheatable" way to take a proof video.

And at last, you should be very careful at calling people cheater without prove, especially when it comes to long time players and admins. I'm not saying it is not possible for these people to use cheats, but by spreading rumors without having proof, you can destroy a reputation people have build up over years.

You don't want anybody call you a cheater, and then everybody just says "lol hacks" when you make a record, denouncing your achievement?

if the guy really is hack he will never get top5+ in an old race if he records this video, so it's fully possible to do.

a reputation in which was builded by using handling hack, so i don't give a fuck.

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 05:31:18 pm »
do you even realise how dumb you sound when making these accusations

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 05:35:03 pm »

dumb is your mother and i accuse anyone i want

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 05:37:33 pm »
just give 24h to the player, if he doesn't get top5+ in an old race while recording then he is hack

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 05:43:13 pm »
It's really hard to make new top5 in old races, created 2,3 years ago and even more, because they're rapped and squeezed till the last juice 100 times by different pro players, especially when it comes to /tt.  That would make no sense at all
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:46:31 pm by Lauu »

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 05:50:08 pm »
It's really hard to make new top5 in old races, created 2,3 years ago and even more, because they're rapped and squeezed till the last juice, especially when it comes to /tt. That would make no sense at all

let's change then, the player has some top1, if he doesn't get over his own top while he records within 24h after the call of prove then he is hack
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:54:18 pm by 3DSexVilla »

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 05:51:45 pm »

lol say what you want but the fact of the matter is you're just upset cause you've been playing this game forever pretty much every day and you're still just as bad as the day you started. So the way I see it, you compensate it by accusing others of cheats.

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2015, 05:55:50 pm »
This makes no sense at all. It should be more like "IF SOMEONE ELSE doesn't get over his top, he will be banned".

You said: let's change then, the player has some top1, if he doesn't get over his own top while he records within 24h after the call of prove then he is hack

If they used hacks making non stop tops, they might use it again to make another top1 as a prove that theyre not cheating etc. 0 logic
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:58:03 pm by Lauu »

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 05:56:59 pm »

lol say what you want but the fact of the matter is you're just upset cause you've been playing this game forever pretty much every day and you're still just as bad as the day you started. So the way I see it, you compensate it by accusing others of cheats.

hohoho he's changing to the personal side, are you afraid to prove or what?

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 05:59:41 pm »
This makes no sense at all. It should be more like "IF SOMEONE ELSE doesn't get over his top, he will be banned".
Because, as you say, if they used hacks making non stop tops, they might use it again to make another top1 as a prove that theyre not cheating etc. 0 logic

on the video it's gonna be very visible if they record cuz the offline movings are more visible to see if they are hacks or not, you know?