Author Topic: i want an investigation about the super skilled players  (Read 21069 times)

Offline razex

Re: i want an investigation about the super skilled players
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2015, 08:34:41 pm »
I can't stop saying nothing to this, because I have to laugh so hard. XDDDDD

Villa do you even realise that you're just embarassing yourself with this topic ?

What kind of proof is the highscore list supposed to be, pain, alex and mute spent a lot of time into this game to reach that amount of score, and since dodger isn't playing anymore, there's nothing wrong about overtaking him.

As long as you don't have any proof ( a video ) this topic just seems to be pointless. But I have to say that this topic is quite entertaining.

Using the ac system might help, but it will detect everything in your folder, you just have to use one of Scorpion's friendly car mods and you would get banned instantly.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 08:40:08 pm by razex »

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2015, 08:41:09 pm »
btw why do you cheater junk still waste your time here?razex or deazer shit cheater,you are one of the guys who cheated and now laughing?plspls dont make us laugh at you

Offline razex

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2015, 08:43:28 pm »
There it comes.

You sharing the same attitude like sexvilla right now.

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2015, 08:46:52 pm »
cuz i agree with some things he said,not all but some things are right.

Offline razex

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2015, 08:49:24 pm »
Not exactly.

Accuse good racers of hacking is just pretty poor.

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2015, 08:52:01 pm »
you was a good racer too in the eyes of some guys,but later you got busted and became the cheater kid.

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2015, 08:54:59 pm »
even if there were cheats, wouldn't you expect at least one of the super skilled players to accuse another super skilled player of cheating? the reason this never happens is because the 'super skilled' are more aware of what's possible and what's not...

Offline razex

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2015, 08:57:37 pm »
Yeah because I've used one mod 2 years ago, but that doesn't mean that I'm still using any kind of modification.

But we're not talking about me so this discussion is also pretty pointless.

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2015, 09:36:37 pm »
HandlingX

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2015, 11:01:50 pm »
painkiller is are a have to a bad pc, so his 14.75 fps make a gooded handling, close topic please

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2015, 11:26:09 pm »
painkiller is are a have to a bad pc, so his 14.75 fps make a gooded handling, close topic please

:L
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Skizion

• Keyboard warrior.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: skizion
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2015, 12:40:47 am »
First off, how can you judge the "super skilled players"? There is no "investigation". Do you think admins laze around the server telling jokes in chat? Of course not, everything within the AX admin community isn't shits and giggles. I'm sure they monitor their players like any other server would. It would look suspicious if someone who is completely clanless, enters the server and looks like they had years of practice. Do you think the "super skiled" magically got their skills and became the best? No, they practiced. Do you not know the term "Practice makes perfect?" And please don't say "How would I know?" because I'm not the best of racers in the group, but I'm not the worst either.

End topic

Offline Skream!

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2015, 12:41:38 am »
As a average-good CS:GO player i find GeT_RiGhT so strange, but he is lan-proven and i know it's possible to be a god in something.
I saw fastpaul, supergaymes, alex, wangster, zuq, egggrunge, mcdonald, gorny, and some others become a beast, i remember when fastpaul was just an average player, when supergaymes was finishing in 10# in almost all tracks, when zuq was asking me on /pm how to play good (i know i never played good but whatever), when mcdonald was playing so bad...
I don't have a high skill cap to play CS and GTA at the highest level, but i have beat some top1s (one of them was in a really old race, but with a fake account :( http://highscores.adrenalinex.co.uk/full/NeedleinMyVains ), so i know it's possible to play at this level, but you need to practice much more to be that consistent.

Offline Skream!

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2015, 12:47:43 am »
and by the way, check Ironman's stats. And yes, it's not a joke, he got 180k points and never became good.
http://players.adrenalinex.co.uk/2460/[SRT]Ironman

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2015, 10:31:42 am »
 O0 IM PRO  O0
Close this Usefull Topic.