Author Topic: i want an investigation about the super skilled players  (Read 21051 times)

Offline 3DSexVilla

i want an investigation about the super skilled players
« on: March 17, 2015, 04:37:13 pm »
i suspect they use edited handling to avoid car drifts.

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: i want an investigation about the super skilled players
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 04:39:45 pm »
lmao

Offline nero

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 04:44:52 pm »
Maybe you could go a little into detail and explain how you think this could be handled. What exactly should be investigated, how, and why.

Cause before anybody is called a suspect, there has to be some evidence showing there is something wrong. And still, even after this, he is not guilty until proven otherwise.

You can't just put a lot of people into the same bag and label them cheaters. If I would have banned everybody suspicious since I've become admin many years ago, there would be half-empty servers and a lot of bad decisions made.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 04:46:48 pm by nero »

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 04:55:54 pm »
Maybe you could go a little into detail and explain how you think this could be handled. What exactly should be investigated, how, and why.

Cause before anybody is called a suspect, there has to be some evidence showing there is something wrong. And still, even after this, he is not guilty until proven otherwise.

You can't just put a lot of people into the same bag and label them cheaters. If I would have banned everybody suspicious since I've become admin many years ago, there would be half-empty servers and a lot of bad decisions made.

Maybe you could go a little into detail and explain how you think this could be handled.
if you see some players playing without mistakes and getting top1 every time in a game in which is very easy to your car be turned by a lamppost or by the ground then i think it's reasonable to suspect.

a proof can be made by the own suspected player, he just rec a video on his screen using a car like SuperGT or Banshe, some car that is easy to turn.

don't you want to ban your admin hack friends?

Offline nero

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 05:11:45 pm »
Keep in mind that some people are just better at gaming then others, and some of them invest quite a lot of time into practice. Even me (as a noob driver) know the position of lamps before I make the turn or see them, just by playing this game for so long.

Making people record their game proves nothing. I can install a fresh new game in minutes and can reinstall a lot of bad mods again also in minutes. In all the years I play this game this suggestion has come up so many times, but no one has every found a "non-cheatable" way to take a proof video.

And at last, you should be very careful at calling people cheater without prove, especially when it comes to long time players and admins. I'm not saying it is not possible for these people to use cheats, but by spreading rumors without having proof, you can destroy a reputation people have build up over years.

You don't want anybody call you a cheater, and then everybody just says "lol hacks" when you make a record, denouncing your achievement?

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 05:24:39 pm »
Keep in mind that some people are just better at gaming then others, and some of them invest quite a lot of time into practice. Even me (as a noob driver) know the position of lamps before I make the turn or see them, just by playing this game for so long.

Making people record their game proves nothing. I can install a fresh new game in minutes and can reinstall a lot of bad mods again also in minutes. In all the years I play this game this suggestion has come up so many times, but no one has every found a "non-cheatable" way to take a proof video.

And at last, you should be very careful at calling people cheater without prove, especially when it comes to long time players and admins. I'm not saying it is not possible for these people to use cheats, but by spreading rumors without having proof, you can destroy a reputation people have build up over years.

You don't want anybody call you a cheater, and then everybody just says "lol hacks" when you make a record, denouncing your achievement?

if the guy really is hack he will never get top5+ in an old race if he records this video, so it's fully possible to do.

a reputation in which was builded by using handling hack, so i don't give a fuck.

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 05:31:18 pm »
do you even realise how dumb you sound when making these accusations

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 05:35:03 pm »

dumb is your mother and i accuse anyone i want

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 05:37:33 pm »
just give 24h to the player, if he doesn't get top5+ in an old race while recording then he is hack

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 05:43:13 pm »
It's really hard to make new top5 in old races, created 2,3 years ago and even more, because they're rapped and squeezed till the last juice 100 times by different pro players, especially when it comes to /tt.  That would make no sense at all
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:46:31 pm by Lauu »

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 05:50:08 pm »
It's really hard to make new top5 in old races, created 2,3 years ago and even more, because they're rapped and squeezed till the last juice, especially when it comes to /tt. That would make no sense at all

let's change then, the player has some top1, if he doesn't get over his own top while he records within 24h after the call of prove then he is hack
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:54:18 pm by 3DSexVilla »

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 05:51:45 pm »

lol say what you want but the fact of the matter is you're just upset cause you've been playing this game forever pretty much every day and you're still just as bad as the day you started. So the way I see it, you compensate it by accusing others of cheats.

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2015, 05:55:50 pm »
This makes no sense at all. It should be more like "IF SOMEONE ELSE doesn't get over his top, he will be banned".

You said: let's change then, the player has some top1, if he doesn't get over his own top while he records within 24h after the call of prove then he is hack

If they used hacks making non stop tops, they might use it again to make another top1 as a prove that theyre not cheating etc. 0 logic
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:58:03 pm by Lauu »

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 05:56:59 pm »

lol say what you want but the fact of the matter is you're just upset cause you've been playing this game forever pretty much every day and you're still just as bad as the day you started. So the way I see it, you compensate it by accusing others of cheats.

hohoho he's changing to the personal side, are you afraid to prove or what?

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 05:59:41 pm »
This makes no sense at all. It should be more like "IF SOMEONE ELSE doesn't get over his top, he will be banned".
Because, as you say, if they used hacks making non stop tops, they might use it again to make another top1 as a prove that theyre not cheating etc. 0 logic

on the video it's gonna be very visible if they record cuz the offline movings are more visible to see if they are hacks or not, you know?

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 06:00:50 pm »
We are sorry that it takes longer for you to learn something (at this case - learn how to race better) and that there's someone who learns it faster than you. But it doesn't mean that they're cheating

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 06:02:19 pm »
haha this must be one of the most ridiculous topics anyone has ever created on this forum :L

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 06:03:36 pm »
this guy is such a dumbass he never ceases to amaze me

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 06:09:29 pm »
What about all of us noob players? We could be using handling mods aswell  >:(

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 06:11:22 pm »
This can be a case of libel, you may be fined $200,000,000 San Andreas dollars.

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2015, 06:14:14 pm »
Why didn't you name this "i want an investigation about the super skilled player painkiller" since you started telling me that today when i made few top1s and other records, started attacking me that i got handling mods and other hacks. After that you left and made this ridiculous topic.Idk whats your actual problem but you're crossing every lines mister, dunno what happend to you but you weren't like this before.

Said this to me as well:

Then you attacked Frost with no reason at all (he didn't say anything bad to you)

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2015, 06:14:25 pm »
What about all of us noob players? We could be using handling mods aswell  >:(

there's not reason to investigate noob players since they're out from every top1

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2015, 06:19:51 pm »
Why didn't you name this "i want an investigation about the super skilled player painkiller" since you started telling me that today when i made few top1s and other records, started attacking me that i got handling mods and other hacks. After that you left and made this ridiculous topic.Idk whats your actual problem but you're crossing every lines mister, dunno what happend to you but you weren't like this before.

Said this to me as well:

Then you attacked Frost with no reason at all (he didn't say anything bad to you)

attacking Frost? lol i just attacked you. Frostballe deserve to be admin cuz he's not hack nor addicted nor superb as you are.

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2015, 06:20:50 pm »
Is this really about hacks, because you seem to have something against good players. I was like that back then, but I kinda just accepted that people just are better than me at racing, but they probably suck more something else and that made me feel better.

So just leave them be unless you have proof.

Offline SuperJames

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2015, 06:24:43 pm »
Please, ask them to close this topic ( it will be better ), you look more dumb than you are.

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 06:28:10 pm »
If you really think we do hack, then get some proof , otherwise you're just being ridiculous.

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2015, 06:30:09 pm »
Is this really about hacks, because you seem to have something against good players. I was like that back then, but I kinda just accepted that people just are better than me at racing, but they probably suck more something else and that made me feel better.

So just leave them be unless you have proof.

the proof is everywhere http://highscores.adrenalinex.co.uk/

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2015, 06:32:47 pm »
Please, ask them to close this topic ( it will be better ), you look more dumb than you are.

why close? are you afraid of an investigation over you?

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2015, 06:33:54 pm »
Jeez man, you should start wearing a tin foil hat, the feds are getting to you.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2015, 06:34:15 pm »
This can't be any more obvious, you just can't get over the fact you are slower then these "super skilled players", so you just call them cheaters.
Nice one.

Offline nero

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2015, 06:39:36 pm »

hohoho he's changing to the personal side, are you afraid to prove or what?

Actually, it was you who got personal first, you even quoted it...

(given the fact that his first sentence was a rethorical question)

What actually happened to you? I remember as such a chilled dude a few months ago, now all I see is anger and hate from you...   :(
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 07:02:52 pm by nero »

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2015, 06:43:07 pm »
what the hell

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2015, 07:03:17 pm »
You have five top1. Beat them. If no - ban. :) Include yourself in that too.

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2015, 07:03:59 pm »
just lol

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2015, 07:14:03 pm »
even if there were cheats, wouldn't you expect at least one of the super skilled players to accuse another super skilled player of cheating? the reason this never happens is because the 'super skilled' are more aware of what's possible and what's not. i think you're overreacting and destroying your reputation with what you've been saying. it's not like it's something that matters, being able to drive fast on samp isn't an important thing, it's useless in the real world so i don't know why you're so upset you can't do it.

saying painkiller drives for top1s and not fun is ridiculous, if top1s gave us money or something of material value then you could say that but fun is literally the only reason to play this, and if he finds making top1s fun, then what's the problem?

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2015, 07:29:22 pm »
This can't be any more obvious, you just can't get over the fact you are slower then these "super skilled players", so you just call them cheaters.
Nice one.

I agree with this.

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2015, 07:33:02 pm »
the point is, it's possible to use handling mod, then what will you do mooman?

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2015, 07:35:35 pm »
http://www.samp-ac.com/ add this to server,THE END.

Offline Ra Fi

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2015, 07:55:23 pm »
no thanks, we will keep it old school

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2015, 08:08:51 pm »
http://www.samp-ac.com/ add this to server,THE END.
U like to play with fire, dont you

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2015, 08:15:08 pm »
play with fire?its the new AC,most of samp server using it expect Freeroams,i dont know why mooman dont add this if there is a way to end the cheating guys.

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2015, 08:17:17 pm »
no thanks, we will keep it old school

hack school*

Offline razex

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2015, 08:34:41 pm »
I can't stop saying nothing to this, because I have to laugh so hard. XDDDDD

Villa do you even realise that you're just embarassing yourself with this topic ?

What kind of proof is the highscore list supposed to be, pain, alex and mute spent a lot of time into this game to reach that amount of score, and since dodger isn't playing anymore, there's nothing wrong about overtaking him.

As long as you don't have any proof ( a video ) this topic just seems to be pointless. But I have to say that this topic is quite entertaining.

Using the ac system might help, but it will detect everything in your folder, you just have to use one of Scorpion's friendly car mods and you would get banned instantly.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 08:40:08 pm by razex »

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2015, 08:41:09 pm »
btw why do you cheater junk still waste your time here?razex or deazer shit cheater,you are one of the guys who cheated and now laughing?plspls dont make us laugh at you

Offline razex

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2015, 08:43:28 pm »
There it comes.

You sharing the same attitude like sexvilla right now.

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2015, 08:46:52 pm »
cuz i agree with some things he said,not all but some things are right.

Offline razex

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2015, 08:49:24 pm »
Not exactly.

Accuse good racers of hacking is just pretty poor.

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2015, 08:52:01 pm »
you was a good racer too in the eyes of some guys,but later you got busted and became the cheater kid.

Offline [AK47]M4lysz

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • [AK47]Forum
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2015, 08:54:59 pm »
even if there were cheats, wouldn't you expect at least one of the super skilled players to accuse another super skilled player of cheating? the reason this never happens is because the 'super skilled' are more aware of what's possible and what's not...

Offline razex

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2015, 08:57:37 pm »
Yeah because I've used one mod 2 years ago, but that doesn't mean that I'm still using any kind of modification.

But we're not talking about me so this discussion is also pretty pointless.

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2015, 09:36:37 pm »
HandlingX

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2015, 11:01:50 pm »
painkiller is are a have to a bad pc, so his 14.75 fps make a gooded handling, close topic please

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2015, 11:26:09 pm »
painkiller is are a have to a bad pc, so his 14.75 fps make a gooded handling, close topic please

:L
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Skizion

• Keyboard warrior.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: skizion
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2015, 12:40:47 am »
First off, how can you judge the "super skilled players"? There is no "investigation". Do you think admins laze around the server telling jokes in chat? Of course not, everything within the AX admin community isn't shits and giggles. I'm sure they monitor their players like any other server would. It would look suspicious if someone who is completely clanless, enters the server and looks like they had years of practice. Do you think the "super skiled" magically got their skills and became the best? No, they practiced. Do you not know the term "Practice makes perfect?" And please don't say "How would I know?" because I'm not the best of racers in the group, but I'm not the worst either.

End topic

Offline Skream!

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2015, 12:41:38 am »
As a average-good CS:GO player i find GeT_RiGhT so strange, but he is lan-proven and i know it's possible to be a god in something.
I saw fastpaul, supergaymes, alex, wangster, zuq, egggrunge, mcdonald, gorny, and some others become a beast, i remember when fastpaul was just an average player, when supergaymes was finishing in 10# in almost all tracks, when zuq was asking me on /pm how to play good (i know i never played good but whatever), when mcdonald was playing so bad...
I don't have a high skill cap to play CS and GTA at the highest level, but i have beat some top1s (one of them was in a really old race, but with a fake account :( http://highscores.adrenalinex.co.uk/full/NeedleinMyVains ), so i know it's possible to play at this level, but you need to practice much more to be that consistent.

Offline Skream!

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2015, 12:47:43 am »
and by the way, check Ironman's stats. And yes, it's not a joke, he got 180k points and never became good.
http://players.adrenalinex.co.uk/2460/[SRT]Ironman

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2015, 10:31:42 am »
 O0 IM PRO  O0
Close this Usefull Topic.

Offline razex

« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2015, 12:08:10 pm »
The discussion's already over ? :(

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2015, 12:32:55 pm »
They can do only two things to solve this problem. Either make a efficient way to punish who use or allow every players to use handling mod.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2015, 12:35:00 pm »
The discussion's already over ? :(

It shouldn't have even started in the first place.

Offline razex

« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2015, 01:09:40 pm »
How are the admins supposed to do anything if they don't know anything either ?

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2015, 02:09:51 pm »
we can also ignore your stupid little topic as it doesn't make any sense

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2015, 02:25:19 pm »
1st of all the most efficient way is to take a video of the said hacker, which you have gracefully not provided us if you think someone is using handlings.
Another efficient way of getting rid of hackers was permanent ban, the hackers were lucky we gave them 2 years max. What else would you want us to do? Let them sign up here and schedule a team viewer on each player so we can search for contraband in their PC?

You report someone is using handling mods then we check on them, after that we find nothing wrong. If you think the admin team hasn't done enough then YOU SHOULD TAKE THE FUCKING VIDEO. I was like you before, I even though Painkiller was a hacker, but I knew I was just being paranoid, because I'm a competitive asshole until I learned that he was no-lifing in server that's why he was better than me, so I let that go.

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2015, 04:01:12 pm »
now i'm more calm to think

as a matter of fact i created this topic because i was with rage of Painkiller after a fight on the chat with him and i wanted to create a question over him about his skills but by the way it crossed the line to players who i like and has good skills like DodgeR, Mute, elanista, Exodus and others.

i'm sorry to everybody

Offline Ra Fi

« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2015, 04:22:25 pm »
Makes sense.

Offline pedritadog

« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2015, 04:26:02 pm »
QUERO MEU DESBAN NESSE CARALHO, TOU BAN Á UMA SEMANA JÁ MDS FALO NADA

Offline razex

« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2015, 04:39:44 pm »
This topic is still entertaining, so I'd keep it open.

Offline Ra Fi

« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2015, 04:41:40 pm »
Wow raze, still trying to bump the topic, whats benifit for you?

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2015, 04:44:13 pm »
Don't worry 3d :)  everyone makes some mistakes.  ;)

And raze,  will you stop please... And what are you doing here on forum? You have nothing to do in these 2 years because of the ban?  ???

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2015, 05:12:47 pm »
Ban all.

Offline razex

« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2015, 05:26:53 pm »
Well it's quite funny, that's why I wanna keep it open, but I also know that's not gonna happen.

I might be banned from the server but I'm still allowed to visit the forum.

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2015, 05:31:59 pm »

Offline razex

« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2015, 05:33:51 pm »
Yeah because everybody is allowed to post everything they want to post.  :L