Author Topic: Your almost near death experience/Closest Accident  (Read 4120 times)

Offline [MAF]Martin

Your almost near death experience/Closest Accident
« on: March 07, 2015, 02:16:00 pm »
Hey there , i thought of making a topic of your near death experience or accidents (Carcrash and more) , that u had or experienced . Share your story with us . Luckily i'm clean of the accidents ( spits 3 times over left shoulder ) .

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Your almost near death experience/Closest Accident
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 02:22:01 pm »
fell out a 1st floor (one above ground) window when i was 5, nearly lost my arm but luckily they kept it on lol, i'll post a pic of my scar next time it's convenient.

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 03:38:15 pm »
1) in december 1998 on Christmas day...I was just only 2 yrs old, sleeping in a pushchair during a family party (there was DJ also). My parents told me the story...and it was so unlucky. The DJ, by mistake, dropped his drink on the objects that a DJ usually plays (forgot what it is called :L), then...a Loud bang which hurt everyone's ears (beep sound - MUCH LOUDER than in clubs etc.). The result was...I became profoundly deaf. Then, few months later, I had an operation in my head and it was successful. From 1999 onwards, I wear a cochlear Implant :)

2) in mid-February 2003, that is, when i was 6, on the way to hospital to see my auntie (she got a cancer unfortunately died a year later). I was very excited to see her because we didn't see each other for almost a year and I was running towards the main gate of the hospital WITHOUT looking both sides to check whether the cars were coming and...I heard the car doing horn and I turned left and panicked and stood still. Somehow the driver managed to use brakes so hard and the car stopped just in front me like 2 cm away. I was so lucky but I had to be very careful...I also could smell the smoke from the car because it did too much power on brakes.

3) September 2013, during a flight (Ryanair) from Florence (Italy) to Malta, the plane made a huge bump when trying to land. When the wheels touched the surface, they somehow bumped and one of its wheels burst but then it landed safely, the fire engines were at the scene also. I almost fell out of the seat lol (I wore the seatbelt very tight btw!) and there was water on the floor of the plane (PROBABLY a piss) coming out from the toilet...somehow someone didn't flush...it was damn disgusting.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 03:57:07 pm »
I got hit by a car when I was 7 years old, fortunately finished only with a broken left clavicle and I had to wear plaster and bandage for 3 months. It was my fault, me and my grandma were standing at the intersection, I had a photo of my kindergarten class trip to a Zoo :D in my hand and the wind had blown it away, so I run for it on the street and the driver hit the brake just in time, otherwise I wouldn't be typing this atm. I immediately lost my consciousness cause I felt a burst of pain so I can't really remember the event. I only know that the people who had hit me brought me to the hospital while I was unconscious, and there docs took an x-ray scan of my shoulder and later fixed it and put the plaster and bondage over it. I also remember that I had to give a statement to the police, even though I was only 7 lol. It was in May of 2004, as far as I remember.

Car that have hit me: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/Lada_21093_Samara_1500_S_1995_in_Chile.jpg
Place where it happened in my city: https://www.google.rs/maps/@44.012525,20.924194,3a,75y,265.58h,70.04t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s82VuVxBN9R8axH1rs0f69g!2e0

I also got bitten by a bee (several times, in the ear and the back), wasp (front side of the hand), hornet (lower leg - nothing serious luckily) and a dog (hand, it was my neighbor's dog, half-breed), got hit with the small rock in the forehead (by my friend on purpose, we were 8 or 9 years old back then, and he's not my friend anymore  ;D) and had a bunch of scratches, rips, cuts and other stuff from falling of the bikes on the concrete (it was several times covered with glass of broken beer bottles).

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 04:12:41 pm »
when i was crossing the street, a bike almost killed me, it was my mistake because i didn't see the sides before of go.

Offline [FSR]Grenzgaenger

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 04:28:45 pm »
I was riding my bike down the street with high speed because i was late for meet my riding friends and there was a car in my lane and went on the other lane to overtake it. Then another car was just coming from other street and entering in front of me on my lane, i went left near the sidewalk and the car hit the brakes just a second before hitting me. I was so lucky. After that i was so scared and now i am more careful because don't want to have bad injures and trouble with my family.

Offline pedritadog

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 08:42:41 pm »
when i was crossing the street, a bike almost killed me, it was my mistake because i didn't see the sides before of go.
conta também aquele dia que você se engasgo chupano ovos, foi muito trágico

Offline EleGy

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 08:50:51 pm »
Fell on my neck on the trampoline when i was like 8 years old = Neck supporting thingie around my throat for 2 weeks :D

Offline PoRReTa

• Why am i so pro?
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: PoRReTa
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2015, 11:46:59 pm »
I dont remember of nothing, cuz i'm pro

kidding, but impossible talk in english my story

Offline [AK47]Goodfella

• The life of the wife is taken by the knife.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [AK47]Goodfella
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2015, 01:02:14 am »
When i was 4/5 years old,my mom dropped me on a tile,from 1meter,i almost got a concussion.That hurted so bad i remember after 10years...still hurts
When i was 10years old i came into a new city,capital of Macedonia(Skopje) before that i was leaving in Tetovo,i was new in that city,and almost got hit by a fucking Truck,with trailer of 20tons,luckily the truck was driving slow and stopped.Almost made an accident  :'( :laugh:
The distance from me and truck was 1cm i think ...

Offline ivanduk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2015, 01:19:15 am »
7th march, 2012. i had internal bleeding from a stomach ulcer when i was in school, luckily i called my father and he rushed me to a hospital. i passed out from the loss of blood and couldnt remember the trip to the hospital. luckily the surgery went well and everything was good, except the fact that i couldnt eat or drink anything for an entire week(i was on infusion)

another story that happened this summer: i was coming back from a night out with a friend and we crossed the street on red because it was late at night and there werent many cars. 5 seconds after we crossed, a SUV crashed into a pole, the place between the two crossing, where we would have stood if we didnt cross. the drunk lady driver and her husband survived with minor injuries

[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: talking about gay give it to id 17
piggernenis [17]: haha
piggernenis [17]: hulka put me on ignore because he thinks im gay
[SFX]Dr.Hulka [4]: id 17 have aids

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2015, 06:56:22 am »
I dont remember of nothing, cuz i'm pro

kidding, but impossible talk in english my story

If you have nothing interesting to say then keep it for yourself.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline [MAF]MrHess

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2015, 03:18:27 am »
this was my biggest non-health related scare, some stupid cunt didn't stop at a stop signal... I blacked out for a few seconds, car turned 180° and I can't remember from the crash until my friend was calling me from outside the car to get out, my eyeglasses flew out the window about 10 meters

I've had a couple of health scares, when I was diagnosed with hypertension (because of metabolic syndrome) my pressure was 200 over 110 (normally around 120 over 60) and a couple of years ago I had dengue fever and was nearly at hemorrage numbers
I would much rather be hated for what I am than loved for something that I'm not