Author Topic: MrLaury's Ban Appeal  (Read 3205 times)

Offline MrLaury

MrLaury's Ban Appeal
« on: March 27, 2015, 10:01:25 pm »
IG Name:  MrLaury
IP:  80.179.5.225
Administrator who banned you: [MAF]Cromiell
Reason for the ban: AirBraking
Reason(s) why we should unban you: Okay, so earlier today I tried to login to the server, and I was shocked to find out that some unprofessional confused admin ( with all due respect ) banned me, and.. for what? Airbraking! that's the biggest retarded ban reason I've ever seen nor heard of for the past decade I've been playing on samp, because! the possibility of airbraking no longer exists a few samp versions ago, so GIVE ME A "BRAKE" and remove this ban please, cause it's just stupid, perhaps I was really laggy that day and I just flew off for a few seconds and he thought that I'm airbraking, probably didn't even bother /spec-cing me in order to see that technically I'm on a timeout, but that's cool, just unban me.

Offline musicloveR

Re: MrLaury's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 10:17:14 pm »
you forgot to mention date which is very crucial in this case

04/01/14 11:47   Israel 80.179.5.225   MrLaury   [MAF]Cromiell   Airbrake

so you were evading too?
btw 'the possibility of airbraking no longer exists a few samp versions ago'? do you come from the future? i see airbrake almost everyday in our server...

Offline MrLaury

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 10:41:43 pm »
Well I don't know what you see everyday, but on a certain servers I play everyday, the newbies for example if you'd ask them what an airbrake is, they won't know what to answer, good security team, server maintained well.
I was not evading at all, I can't even attempt to ban evade due the very fact that my IP is banned, and in under the circumstances of my shithole net possibilities, changing the IP is not an option, nor doing anything related to " ban evading ", also if I would ban evade, I wouldn't bother so hard appealing TWICE for unban.
And in context to the subject, I wasn't ban evading nor hacking in any way.

Offline MrLaury

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 10:47:23 pm »
Wait hold on, something here just doesn't make any sense, 04/01/14!? 2014!?!? wtf!? as far as I know, I started playing on this server 2 weeks ago tops!!!!!!!!!!
Listen, I'm a military guy in Israel okay, I serve the IDF - Israeli Defense Force, now, technically on my free time, we have a protected computers with internet and shit, so I downloaded gta + samp there and as far as I know, for the first time of my life I connected to AdrenalineX, and after a month being at the military base, I got home, was looking for the server on "Hosted" - found it, tried to connect it from here and this ban shows up.. I didn't hack at all!!!!! beyond that, my computer has been through a total wipe out - in other words, Disk Formatting, so.. I'm not sure I was able to hack recently, besides I don't hack.. cause hackers always get caught and that would end up bad just for me you know..

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 11:25:15 pm »
so you are saying you were at the base few days ago when you were on the server and now you are at home and your home ip is banned?

Offline MrLaury

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 12:09:52 am »
Exactly! you can even check the last IP the account MrLaury connected from, and the current one, like the one at home which was posted in this appeal.

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 11:47:25 am »
as much as i would like to believe you, something is not right. whats up with this nickname MrLaury? how come some person used the same nickname from your current IP and got banned almost a year ago? what are the chances that MrLaury from 2014 isnt you? is there anyone else who plays SAMP from your house?

Offline MrLaury

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 12:25:11 pm »
None of my brothers play samp, particulary not on my computer as it's been secured, like no one can access my computer but myself. ( we have 6 computers in my house - family based of 5 people , and as much as I know, no one would prefare to use my computer to play samp.. furthermore the last time I used sobiet - while it still worked was in 2010.
And that doesn't make sense because it's the first time that Iv'e played in AdrenalineX, and even that wasn't on my computer, but it at the military base's secured computers with a clear wifi connection.
To the point, can you or can't you unban me?

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 12:50:48 pm »
i will answer your question after i realize whats going on exactly..
the fact is someone from your computer and IP was on AX in 2014 and got banned and that makes you still banned. on the other hand your story makes sense and lets say i believe you but the facts are saying something else. my theory is that someone without your knowledge logged in on AX with hacks and got banned. in that case i am affraid you would still stay banned because our policy says that doesnt matter who hacked from that IP must stay banned.
i suggest you to gather your brothers and start an investigation who did that and framed you(if you really know it wasnt you)

Offline MrLaury

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 01:17:23 pm »
I don't have anyone to investigate, I don't have brothers, it's more likely siblings - 12 years old sister - doubt if she used hacks in AdrenalineX, doubt if she plays samp at all lol.
And I have my older bro - 18 years old, geek, plays LOL, Dota, Sims, GTA Iv/V - he thinks that SAmp is for total morons, like me.. and pretty sure he would never know how to either use hacks, nor even try to play samp.. he has this geeks gaming computer.. that costs 5 grand? he doesn't need my computer, for anything.
Listen, I know what your policy says, but I really really really love playing on ADrenalineX, I've been here for 2 weeks tops as for what I recall, and honestly.. I liked it alot! all these races and stuff, it kinda makes you forget about everything and forces you to focus completely on the track you know? I like it here, I like the server, I would never be idiotic enough to use hacks, I don't even have hacks, I'm home once a month and my computer always remains locked and secured.
You have my word that either my siblings will never touch my computer with or without my permission.
Please, just unban me...

Offline MrLaury

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2015, 01:20:09 pm »
Besides, how lethal for the server could it be if someone uses a sobiet? like, what possibly can a person do with a sobiet? wins every track 1st? lol and for how long could it last? 3-4 tracks long? tops!? without him getting either forum complained + banned or just banned on spot? what really is lethal for the server is DDosers, and I'm none of them DDosers, I don't DDos, and you have my word that I will never ever hack on AdrenalineX, all I want is to play and race, that is it.

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2015, 09:23:31 pm »
did BS change his number? i really need to call him right now.

Offline MrLaury

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2015, 10:48:40 pm »
did BS change his number? i really need to call him right now.

What?