Author Topic: SuperJames, The Super Skilled Player  (Read 30757 times)

Offline ZifpLeR..

Re: SuperJames, The Super Skilled Player
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 03:13:20 pm »
not really,the admins that are their job bad are making him stronger, when people flame someone family ramming or purpose or calling someone cheater mod are getting banned or kicked,he is doing this all but nothing happens,i did send 5 or more screen to mooman when he flames me calling me mod cheater but nothing happend.ah sorry something happend,he joined the next day and said your reported me to your mom mooman,and started laughing

Offline SuperJames

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 03:35:11 pm »
It's not Disney to tell your lie stories, btw nice english

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 03:49:44 pm »
i am 16 years old,and i am happy with the English i've got.

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2015, 04:04:19 pm »
feed the troll

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2015, 05:03:29 pm »
not really,the admins that are their job bad are making him stronger, when people flame someone family ramming or purpose or calling someone cheater mod are getting banned or kicked,he is doing this all but nothing happens,i did send 5 or more screen to mooman when he flames me calling me mod cheater but nothing happend.ah sorry something happend,he joined the next day and said your reported me to your mom mooman,and started laughing

mooman, what is that?

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2015, 06:03:06 pm »
/ignore if you don't like him, problem solved.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2015, 06:27:32 pm »

Thank God for that command, life becomes better when you use it.

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2015, 06:29:43 pm »
lol those saying the admins should be doing a better job controlling him are the ones who we would more likely be punishing for flaming/insulting, you guys are no better to him than he is to you, calling him a monkey and asking us to punish him for insulting, kind of hypocritical. i'm pretty lenient on insulting as long as it's sarcastic or not over the top but some admins probably would punish him for the things he says and they'd punish his haters for the things they say, i find it much easier to just sit back and enjoy it. either try to understand and enjoy his sense of humour or just stop getting mad at him. if you get angry, he will do whatever he can to make you angrier.

Offline razex

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2015, 06:33:20 pm »
lol those saying the admins should be doing a better job controlling him are the ones who we would more likely be punishing for flaming/insulting, you guys are no better to him than he is to you, calling him a monkey and asking us to punish him for insulting, kind of hypocritical. i'm pretty lenient on insulting as long as it's sarcastic or not over the top but some admins probably would punish him for the things he says and they'd punish his haters for the things they say, i find it much easier to just sit back and enjoy it. either try to understand and enjoy his sense of humour or just stop getting mad at him. if you get angry, he will do whatever he can to make you angrier.

Offline Skream!

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2015, 06:35:44 pm »
mute noob, don't stop the fight.

Offline ZifpLeR..

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2015, 06:57:35 pm »
wont reply anymore,its always the same the asslickers are doing their job :)

Offline SuperJames

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2015, 07:11:02 pm »
You should hold your tears my friend and get better arguments

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2015, 07:37:10 pm »

:L :L :L

lool i miss this topic.... shame me  ::)

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2015, 07:38:47 pm »

your innocence make me vomit if you think every kind of people can be in the same place

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2015, 07:52:28 pm »

what about the fucking rule 4? /ignore in your ass, bullshit. why this guy gained admin? the only one thing this guy want is to get top1.