Author Topic: SuperJames, The Super Skilled Player  (Read 29878 times)

Offline pedritadog

Re: SuperJames, The Super Skilled Player
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2015, 08:04:51 pm »
I created an account on the forum just to say that 3D is drool egg

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2015, 08:05:19 pm »
It's easier to ignore instead of arguing non stop and trying to prove sth with your rule no 4, who is worth admin who is not... Don't be a pussy and just ignore that person. Problem solved. Tho I agree with the fact that admins could be just a little bit more strict when it comes to non stop raging. For example - Pedrita and some other brazilians (I mean temp bans).
But then again... /ignore command wont change his behavior. Let's not forget the fact that ignore command is gonna work for YOU only, not for the whole server.
Honestly in my opinion this whole shit just shows how immature our community is. I am not talking about everyone, I also agree that I act like a bitch sometimes too. But seriously, you just show your stupidity.
Let's not forget the fact that this topic was created about DEATHMATCH dramas, that has nothing to do with racing at all..
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:11:14 pm by lauren »

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2015, 08:08:34 pm »

just look to the kind of person that you all protect, you admins motherfuckers

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2015, 08:09:33 pm »
i don't respect who protect this kind of person

Offline pedritadog

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2015, 08:16:03 pm »
It's easier to ignore instead of arguing non stop and trying to prove sth with your rule no 4, who is worth admin who is not... Don't be a pussy and just ignore that person. Problem solved. Tho I agree with the fact that admins could be just a little bit more strict when it comes to non stop raging. For example - Pedrita and some other brazilians (I mean temp bans).
But then again... /ignore command wont change his behavior. Let's not forget the fact that ignore command is gonna work for YOU only, not for the whole server.
Honestly in my opinion this whole shit just shows how immature our community is. I am not talking about everyone, I also agree that I act like a bitch sometimes too. But seriously, you just show your stupidity.
Let's not forget the fact that this topic was created about DEATHMATCH dramas, that has nothing to do with racing at all..

You're a whore, who likes to offend, and does not like to receive the truth

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2015, 08:27:31 pm »
What the admins think counts as excessive flaming and what certain players think counts as excessive flaming is very different. Since hardly any players get punished for flaming, it can't exactly be said we are only protecting some players.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline SuperJames

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2015, 08:38:57 pm »
Say good bye for your admin chance after it 3dsexvilla ( and stop using google translator ).

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2015, 08:43:16 pm »
What the admins think counts as excessive flaming and what certain players think counts as excessive flaming is very different. Since hardly any players get punished for flaming, it can't exactly be said we are only protecting some players.

stop to say Microsoft's support bullshits
by the way you are SuperJame's friend according to what [LSR]ZifpLeR said and according to your decision to keep him in the server. You do not deserve respect by civilized players, you typical brazilian asshole.

not really,the admins that are their job bad are making him stronger, when people flame someone family ramming or purpose or calling someone cheater mod are getting banned or kicked,he is doing this all but nothing happens,i did send 5 or more screen to mooman when he flames me calling me mod cheater but nothing happend.ah sorry something happend,he joined the next day and said your reported me to your mom mooman,and started laughing

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2015, 08:47:50 pm »
Say good bye for your admin chance after it 3dsexvilla ( and stop using google translator ).

If admins can not ban people like you, it does not have value.

they voted on me because i play just for fun, different of you that plays for showing off
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:57:23 pm by 3DSexVilla »

Offline SuperNova

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2015, 09:19:05 pm »
World needs different kind of persons to run it well .

So much love in this community (A)

nice sarcasm  O0

i know i have nothing in this story SexVilla but i give you several way to take :

1- ignore them and do what you do best on server without listening them and only listen your good mates
2- trying, even if you're right, to justify and being spited by trollers again and again and losing control of the situation , and it can be turned against you
3- leaving
or joker

Just do the best option for you , and same for those who has enough of trollers

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2015, 09:45:09 pm »

lol

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2015, 10:22:11 pm »

Balentin here too  O0  O0   O0
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 10:25:33 pm by Scorpion. »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2015, 11:15:03 pm »
SuperJames wouldn't hurt a fly in real life. I bet he is very nice boy, who comes online to troll and act tough. Tries to be like his hero fastcake.

Pedrita is probably just retarded.

Offline SuperJames

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2015, 11:27:27 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09m0B8RRiEE[/youtube]
For my good friends, and vertigo bad arguments like your races
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 11:34:12 pm by SuperJames »

Offline pedritadog

« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2015, 11:29:48 pm »
retarded you using a photo of bread