Author Topic: A huge mistake in this game, solve to increase player  (Read 6800 times)

Offline BANGLADESH

• View Profile
A huge mistake in this game, solve to increase player
« on: February 18, 2015, 04:36:13 pm »
Dear AdrenalineX server managers, rule creators and fellow helpers and supporters and obviously attention policy makers of this game,

nfs2se, remember  how we friends and family used to play races, may be screen splitting or in local net, we raced on mostly straight roads and few but tricky turns, and we played over played and doesnt get exhausted but, oh but here in adrenaline its like my fingers are getting punished, man no way, roads (race track points) are just like spiral and always turning left and right and left and right and thats no talent and quickly users lose strengths and gets exhausted. please let there few races with frequent turns but please keep most of the race in highways, thanks and love you. (if you dont understand what i am trying to say, appoint a psychologyst and extract the meaning of this message. hope it will help.

cheers

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
Re: A huge mistake in this game, solve to increase player
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 05:25:07 pm »
race_name by illuminaty 2.0 miles | extra info: this race has more than 2 turns

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 05:40:06 pm by lauren »

Offline EleGy

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 07:53:39 pm »
Damn, son. RIP racing and ftw drag? GG if u wish for that, m8. Pressing A and D is so exhausting. gotta get some rest
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 08:36:04 pm by EleGy »

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 10:44:32 pm »
Dear CSGO server managers, rule creators and fellow helpers and supporters and obviously attention policy makers of this game,

nfs2se, remember  how we friends and family used to play FPSs, may be screen splitting or in local net, we walked on mostly straight roads and few but tricky turns, and we played over played and doesnt get exhausted but, oh but here in CSGO its like my fingers are getting punished, man no way, maps are just like spiral and always turning left and right and left and right and thats no talent and quickly users lose strengths and gets exhausted. please let there few maps with frequent turns but please keep most of the map in a really long hall, thanks and love you. (if you dont understand what i am trying to say, appoint a psychologyst and extract the meaning of this message. hope it will help.

cheers
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 10:51:12 pm »
If every races be like that, the skills won't be necessary.

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 10:29:00 pm »
lol how is moving a finger tiring in any way shape or form

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2015, 11:03:19 pm »
Lmao drags are more tiring. If you ever played our nascar series, you would know lol.

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 03:43:24 pm »
kind of understand this guy

there are plenty of races with actually unnecessary corners that aren't blending well into fluent race track route. Example explained here:

MRS by Switch - fast turns and few starights, pretty much enjoyable race track, looks smooth and complex, well tought.

Random track based on MSR but with added plenty of unnecessary corners in areas where they aren't actually needed

Note marked basic track shape, in both cases it's same, yet 2nd got plenty of unnnecessary corners in areas where they do not add anything but extra frustration anf 'fake' way to make it longer, yet main track shape is same so.

If this is what OP meant... if no, then ignore this post.

EDIT: pictures had problems with loading.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 03:46:58 pm by MadMax »

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline EleGy

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 09:53:11 pm »
Those annoying and unnecessary corners are fun to pass through( If i dont crash :L )

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 10:20:25 pm »
Unnecessary to some, fun to others.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 10:36:50 pm »
omg laps are so unnecessary, you could just sit in the same place for 5 minutes.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 10:47:50 pm »
point is to make track actually be fluent, in sensible shape... take a look on tracks in any other games or even real motorsports. here Adelaide F1/V8 Supercars track for example:

Monaco track, for many people considern as best track in whole F1 - strictly directed by terrain shape, pretty fast with few technical corners that are created by terrain, not really 'forced' added on straights.

i don't know how to explain it better, but somehow to make more speed feeling... hmm
take a look on mostly switch races, and way how they are designed

focused on street-tracks coz these are closes thing to AX. Track racing isn't that possible without mta custom objects

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 11:04:48 pm »
Snoopy's drags are the best.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 11:35:25 pm »
Hint: If every race was the way Max describes, he'd want something different lol.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2015, 10:46:36 am »
Hint: If every race was the way Max describes, he'd want something different lol.

:L :L

Offline BANGLADESH

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2015, 04:57:25 pm »
mad max you understood me. thank you very much man. i was out of expression and language that you beautyfully explained. thank you once again man. cheers :D

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 08:52:10 pm »
7/10