Author Topic: Ban?  (Read 3110 times)

Offline Understand

Ban?
« on: January 24, 2015, 01:24:23 pm »
Jesus, why do you banish me ever since I played on the cheats but now I do not because I have a new computer and you do not need it . I do not want to wait two years in August before I play on this server. Banish me and I change the IP in 10 seconds and I can play on there so what are you ? Nero banish me 3rd time and still today I can play again as soon as I will drive to the server and program guides . But as I want to do workarounds and myself played at night , have a nice day!

Offline Understand

Re: Ban?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 04:07:11 pm »
The game is nice , too bad that nobody cheats bans not because the guy played 15 minutes for speedhack . We need not banish me because changing IP is 2-3 seconds . The server is great as for old age ! I wish you a nice game and best regards !

Offline nero

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 05:29:39 pm »
Hello,

your first ban was for speedhack. As you don't seem to have written an unban request when this occured, I take this as a confession.

The two evades all happened today, I wrote the second ban in a bad temper because you had the boldness of coming back with even the same registered name. From the date of the first ban plus 2 weeks for the evades you can come back on 24/11/2016.

The ban rules (= 2 years) apply to everybody, including you. Cheating with speedhack is not some sort of little boy joke on a professionel racing server. If you continue to evade and playing games with the admin team, a temp ban will be coming. Changing your IP will then have no effect anymore and your punishment will be even longer.

Best regards, nero

Edit:

Just found this: http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,6353.msg152893.html

You tricked Agus into unbanning you with an old account you created 2 years ago, lying about your real name and ban reason. Acting like this will not get you anywhere here.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 05:36:15 pm by nero »

Offline Understand

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 05:56:35 pm »
Fapster name is not mine even I've never played on such a nickname , just change the IP through a proxy . I was permanently banned IP teleporthack agree and this is because I used the TP hack / tt ( timetrial ) to get a record . My only IP is 193,254,238,168 BoskyJohny this nickname I got banned for teleporthack . Now I simply change the ip through a proxy and you know why I do it ? Because the server I like, I'm not going to wait two years to play it you want me again banujcie change over ip program guides and so on. I'm not going cheatować already because of this that I have a new computer that 100fps I did not like the old 20. Now I 'm winning races with no highs and I like that . I'll be playing most nights as there is no one on the server :)

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 07:20:14 pm »
You should have told me you were banned with another account, shitty move from you.

26/11/14 15:42   Poland 193.254.238.168   BoskyJohny   [MAF]Vertigo   teleport hacks

This is the ban you mention, considering the 2 evasions, you should be unbanned on 10/12/2016

Offline Understand

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 07:50:51 pm »
but as you like it , you can ban me , just a little annoying as I go and kick the server I like and want to play right now, I'll be playing most nockami as above written. I know that it is the rules and so on that you have to wait two years , but who knows what I have in two years will I do? Changing the IP is three seconds for me is not a problem . Have a nice evening

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 01:40:57 am »
Lol your attitude is completely retarded. Why did you cheat in the first place if you liked the server so much.

Offline Understand

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 02:15:26 am »
He can and my behaviour for you is sick and children's - with difficulty. I lied for it that before every race I had had information \ "your record will be disregarded, you have below 30 fps \" time never mind but how it repeated itself what every race it went to get frenzy. For me what satisfaction from the game was cheata? These weren't my results, but softwares.

Offline Understand

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 09:15:46 am »
He can and my behaviour for you is sick and children's - with difficulty. I lied for it that before every race I had had information \ "your record will be disregarded, you have below 30 fps \" time never mind but how it repeated itself what every race it went to get frenzy. For me what satisfaction from the game was cheata? These weren't my results, but softwares.

@EDIT

mooman, for what ban? The morning for me nicely played for the hour and 30 minutes itself nobody not banował: (even Agus, probably solving there will be a change the nickname and IP to other country (y)
Of nice day!

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2015, 09:18:11 am »
The reason was clear. Of course we can't stop you ban evading but that doesn't mean we won't ban you when we can.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Understand

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 10:55:14 am »
Gen, I thank for giving a lift: P
He is playing for me oneself quite pleasantly but sometimes bany are hacking off.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 06:32:42 pm »
Dude, grow up and stop acting like a kid, deal with the consequences of what you do. And if you don't, which is the case, there's no point in showing off how you play without admins detecting you. I'm closing this. I'd advise you to stop doing this, since the more you evade, the longer your ban will be. At one point, you'll get tired of doing this and will just want to play, it can't really be funny to play using lots of accounts without no one knowing who you are, and you won't be able to play normally if you keep doing this.