Author Topic: seriously?  (Read 2232 times)

Offline Shooter_[ISG]

• ffs
    • View Profile
seriously?
« on: January 22, 2015, 09:10:08 am »
name            Shooter_[ISG]
banned ip     124.253.122.166
reason           Ramming+abuse

i got banned by Plato.everybody did knows about my lags. these days my ping is higher than 450ms.
in my screen i was infront of Plato & also in leader board, then i takes a turn cuz there was a turn. there was more space to pass , but he punished me for ramming.
then i entred /tt.
after 3-4 races Pusheen was crying , and he was teaching me about ramming and IT.
i was not answering him,
but he was telling about only me . then i told these words "fuck off idiot"   "or i will abuse you"
just these words and then plato ban me.
what about other players? when they are abusing about someone's mother, sister.

why these rules are only for me?
when some admins are getting ramm by me i did on purpose ?
when i got ramm by admins, then i am lagger?
why these rules are only for me?
you can see screen shot

sorry for my bad english.

Intel core i5 6600k|Asus Z170pro gaming|MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X|8Gb ddr4 corsair| Cooler master B600| Cooler master k380|Samsung 850 evo m.2 250GB

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: seriously?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 01:03:01 pm »
48 hour ban only.

You should know by now how to avoid ramming people.

The abuse, pretty lame reason actually.

Offline Plato

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 01:08:05 pm »
name            Shooter_[ISG]
banned ip     124.253.122.166
reason           Ramming+abuse

First few words - first lie: the ban reason says nothing about "abuse".

i got banned by Plato.everybody did knows about my lags. these days my ping is higher than 450ms.
in my screen i was infront of Plato & also in leader board, then i takes a turn cuz there was a turn. there was more space to pass , but he punished me for ramming.
then i entred /tt.
after 3-4 races Pusheen was crying , and he was teaching me about ramming and IT.
i was not answering him,
but he was telling about only me . then i told these words "fuck off idiot"   "or i will abuse you"
just these words and then plato ban me.
what about other players? when they are abusing about someone's mother, sister.

Second:
You Ping is/was between 300 and 350. I know this exactly, cause i watch out for the laggers. And Your ping was never near to 450, like you want to tell us here.

Third:
In Your screen (correct in your screen!!) you were in front of me. But on server you told only about the leaders list. And when you turn left, and watch the leaders list, you exactly know what happend on your left screen side? Wow, you must be a very good computer gamer.

Fourth:
There was no more space to pass? Sure, cause you didn't want to give space. It's not a secret, that you don't make space, for others. Only for stronger ppl (like level 2/3 Admins, that could punish you...) you make space. we can race it again, and you will see, that more than 50% of the players on this server can handle it with 3-5 ppl. So, you must be very bad computer gamer...
I punished you? No, i just flung you. You could type /sos but, you did not. You started discussing, and raged to /tt - like always, when you don't rage to /afk or /tv.

Fith:
Pusheen wasn't crying after 3-4 Races. And i know why your Screen doesn't show the minutes before, cause you started flaming, and there were several times you used "f*ck off"... not only once...
and you answered him, but like i said: you doesn't show this on your screen, although you could do.

Sixth:
of course you say, that you are the good one, and this bad admin Plato does his adminjob bad. i understand that you start crying here, where everyone can see, what I did. But, when you do this - tell them the WHOLE STORY!! But you can not do this, cause then you should tell too, that you are not the lovely cute boy, who did nothing...

Seventh:
You said very often, that you lag a lot. Then it's your job, to handle it. Not the others have to watch out for you - you have to watch out for others.
How many times, do you think about others?

Think about it.

Kind Regards

Mondeo

Offline Shooter_[ISG]

• ffs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 02:05:21 pm »
how many times you got rammed by me? today.
only 1 times and you banned me after 10-15 minutes.
look at my ping.

some times my ping was 500+
don't worry next time i will record my every race.
then you will see the real rammers.
i will not care about lags. i will care about only game preview as video.
you banned me cuz you saw me in your scren that i rammed you.
but in my screen you was behind me distance length of 3 cars.
i can proove these types of lags.

Intel core i5 6600k|Asus Z170pro gaming|MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X|8Gb ddr4 corsair| Cooler master B600| Cooler master k380|Samsung 850 evo m.2 250GB

Offline Plato

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 02:42:18 pm »
how many times you got rammed by me? today.
only 1 times and you banned me after 10-15 minutes.
look at my ping.

some times my ping was 500+
don't worry next time i will record my every race.
then you will see the real rammers.
i will not care about lags. i will care about only game preview as video.
you banned me cuz you saw me in your scren that i rammed you.
but in my screen you was behind me distance length of 3 cars.
i can proove these types of lags.

Can you stop lying please? The ping is from yesterday - maybe at the time, where the DDoS-attack was.

Because >> [eXt]Saika was last online yesterday - and not today !!!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

A new proof, that no one can trust you!

Kind Regards