Author Topic: [TFSI]CuPrA Banned  (Read 2376 times)

Offline CuPrA

• View Profile
[TFSI]CuPrA Banned
« on: January 17, 2015, 03:20:49 pm »
* [TFSI]CuPrA
* [LSR]ExO
* "Hacks"
* My roomate and i, we have both the same ip adress because we have a switch ( splitter) ! It was him injuring or hacking. I was offline from this server for a long time and now, when i entered, surprise ( bann ) . You can see that it was not my name ... Spydy ( guest) was... Sry for that . I played from this server since 2008 and i never hacked . He is very stupid  ...... sorry...

Offline Krissi

Re: [TFSI]CuPrA Banned
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 09:23:33 pm »
My friend/brother/sister/father/mother/grandparents/uncle/aunt/son/daughter hacked on my PC. Can I get unbanned?
No. You're responsible for what happens on your PC. If you don't want to get banned, make sure you trust everyone who uses your PC. Otherwise, don't let them use it.
That also covers if you share an IP.
I5 4670k @ 3,4| GA-Z87X-D3H| 8Gb DDR3 | Asus Gtx 770 |1TB HDD |64 GB Crucial M4| CM 720W| CM 690

Offline CuPrA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 12:51:13 am »
You don't understand. He played from his personal laptop not from mine, but we have the same ip because we have that fucking stupid switch ( splitter) . He got bann not me . And now i can't enter the server because i have the same ip . And i thought it was not about hacks... he was talking very dirty with players or with admin... He can not understand this type of server... i am a old player . Sry for everything . This was fisrt and last mistake .

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 03:05:24 am »
Unfortunately, we can't unban you. You should go and give a big thank you to your room mate.

Offline CuPrA

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 11:46:48 am »
Ok i understand.... I can't play here in Bucharest but when i go to my town i can play with no problem... That is the deal... Only here i have ban because of him..

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 07:17:50 pm »
Ok i understand.... I can't play here in Bucharest but when i go to my town i can play with no problem... That is the deal... Only here i have ban because of him..

No, YOU can't play for 2 years, no matter where you are.