Author Topic: Thugz4Life [BANNED]  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Thugz4Life

Thugz4Life [BANNED]
« on: January 02, 2015, 02:03:48 am »
Nick: [NSR]Thugz4Life

IP: 191.185.202.13

Reason: Hello everybody, I come here to ask you desbanirem me because I have not noticed that I use a mod here that the more straight-line speed. I never used hack on some server, I am old player, have much awareness of what I do. Yes, until I found odd the fact that I have reached the top1 in this race, as most can see it is the one I reach the top in / tt. As soon as I realized that done, uninstalled in a hurry this mod. Without further ado, please apologize for that, will not repeat again.

Thank U

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
Re: Thugz4Life [BANNED]
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 02:20:05 am »
I'm sorry but whether on purpose or not you used an illegal mod, which is against the rules. You'll be unbanned on 2/01/2017, only if you don't evade the ban, evading the ban will increase your ban length.

Offline Thugz4Life

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 02:41:25 am »
All right, I understand your reasons, and I understand the rules. But there is some way to at least lower the punishment game for some time, never had indications that. I'm sorry to speak, but hardly a slutty with the player that logs all day and is present.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 04:09:17 am »
Sorry but no, the minimum is 2 years.

Offline Thugz4Life

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 05:20:12 am »
Yes, they will not unban, most just want to have a sense of who I am. I do not want to see me as a guy who was banned for "Impossible Record". Speculating things about me being speedhacker, guys, I never used hacker in all my time in samp. I work every day, always when I have time soon on the server and have fun. My son is 8 years and he plays with me. I do not want to have pity on me or else, just want to rethink this punishment. Started in 2015 with an act of "cruelty", it is sad to see. More is this, have a nice game, and maybe see you again in the future.

Thanks.

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 06:45:57 am »
The punishment should be fair with everyone, it'd be wrong to unban people sooner because they've been playing here for a while, in fact those people are the ones that should know better what to use and what not on the server.

Sorry if it seems too harsh, but you agree with the rules when you first enter the server.