Author Topic: Please do not close I have a replica [BANNED]  (Read 3550 times)

Offline Karma

• View Profile
Please do not close I have a replica [BANNED]
« on: December 18, 2014, 10:57:16 pm »
ja_jednom_dosao_2put
admins:ush
reason: fuck_the_rest/dnf

Mr. ush how I can be someone who started playing after me ?? See my / aka I am a player who is playing began long before these players and if that's not proof enough each server so I believe and have your ban list showing the ip ban people so you look and uspredite ip address from my ban ip address fuck the rest and DNF and all will be clear
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:54:45 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
Re: Please do not close I have a replica
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 12:43:47 am »
Are you planning to finally admit who you really are? Make this easier for all of us. There is no need to keep hiding. Chances of you being unbanned are probably under 1%. All you got left is the truth right now so why don't you admit it?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 12:46:23 am by Wadeon »
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline Karma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 01:06:32 am »
So I really do not understand ban for no reason just because some writing on chat that I fuck the rest , or that I am the DNF and you believe them ???
Take my ip 5.39.143.4
and if anyone ban with that IP address I'll come to terms with the fact that for me there is no more playing

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 03:45:44 am »
you have a dynamic ip address. this ban is doing you a favour, you may not see it now but you played way too much that your daily life was more samp than it was anything else. you're probably not innocent but even if you are (i don't know if you are/aren't 'cause i wasn't involved in banning you) i would still say that it's a good thing you've been banned.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2014, 07:19:58 am »
I don't need to explain myself since you very well know what you were doing. But you have a dynamic IP..

Offline Karma

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 10:51:07 am »
means I got the ban because I too was online ??? and give people ??? It is a farce that online weak how can anyone in the week which has 168h be online 175 ??? Obviously that is a bug in it and I 'm not viječito online I would have known to play SF tram 1000CP leave sore and go to sleep I stuck the key wi tram to go I just rammed hours

Mute that I have a dynamic IP address , but each IP address is unique and can not be changed first 2 numbers , they are always the same because they determine the local IP can only change the last 2 numbers if you do not believe I googled on the net so I'll leave evidence when I find him I believe mooman person who is owner that she understands the IP address and I believe he knows that it is impossible to change the first two numbers in an IP address

Because IP address reveals our current position where we are and if I had I give an example currently 5.37 , xxx , xx tomorrow 162.689 , xxx , xxx , this would mean that I no longer find the same place
dynamic IP address means that it changes every 24H or local ip remains
example
5.39.143.4 it is my ip now for 24 hours or when I restarted my modem IP will be 5.39 at the beginning and the other two numbers will be changed

Offline Karma

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 11:05:10 am »
means I got the ban because I too was online ??? and give people ??? It is a farce that online weak how can anyone in the week which has 168h be online 175 ??? Obviously that is a bug in it and I 'm not viječito online I would have known to play SF tram 1000CP leave sore and go to sleep I stuck the key wi tram to go I just rammed hours

Mute that I have a dynamic IP address , but each IP address is unique and can not be changed first 2 numbers , they are always the same because they determine the local IP can only change the last 2 numbers if you do not believe I googled on the net so I'll leave evidence when I find him I believe mooman person who is owner that she understands the IP address and I believe he knows that it is impossible to change the first two numbers in an IP address

Because IP address reveals our current position where we are and if I had I give an example currently 5.37 , xxx , xx tomorrow 162.689 , xxx , xxx , this would mean that I no longer find the same place
example
5.39.143.4 it is my ip now for 24 hours or when I restarted my modem IP will be 5.39 at the beginning and the other two numbers will be changed
As I explained in a previous article when you restart the modem a new IP address with the first two colors the same and the other two different

Offline Karma

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 11:09:17 am »

example
As I explained in a previous article when you restart the modem a new IP address with the first two colors the same and the other two different

Offline Exo

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: .Exo.
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 11:31:49 am »
We can read, ty

Offline Karma

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2014, 12:48:06 pm »
I apologize exodus , if I these posts in any way offends you , I know you can read without worrying I just wanted to show you a different IP address but still the same local IP

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 02:11:03 pm »
But you are wrong, your IP address has had different numbers, without 5.37.xx.xx

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 04:54:35 pm »
Every single part of your IP does change, honey. Stop lying, you are busted. Make more topics and I just remove them.

You can apply for an unban somewhere in the end of 2016.
> Ban evading makes your ban longer. It adds a week per evade, since you're evading already you can count from your first ban (that means we are really nice to you).