Author Topic: The Official AdrenalineX Awards 2014[NOW WITH RESULTS]  (Read 37013 times)

Offline [2F2F]zero

Re: The Official AdrenalineX Awards 2014[NOW WITH RESULTS]
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2015, 02:08:03 pm »

And if I see someone writing that sentence ''Once a cheater always a cheater'' is just a pathetic reproach in my eyes.
it sounds pathetic for you cus ur a cheater  :-*

Offline ireaZ

« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2015, 02:15:32 pm »
Nah.

It matches better to the people who believe in it.

Offline pajk

« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2015, 02:18:33 pm »
Wow i got the most votes in a single category, thanks i guess. Although, there are better bikers playing atm, in my opinion

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2015, 02:37:33 pm »
Wow amazing. you could do so many shit irl in those 2 years but instead u wait in forums writing down excuses lmao. its like a chance for you to fix your life and take a brake. use it instead of coming there for more than 600 days everyday which is pointless and makes others laugh haha.

second chance? lol dude its more like for newbies here. you and troublemaker are old players here. what second chance? you fucked up yourself,you fked up  on your own and now you cry that we are making fun? for you two it should be called "second chance not to  get caught cheating"

in your unban app you say im sorry im sorry it was my fault but it feels like u say it only to prove sth which is not real. otherwise if u were really sorry instead of crying over those jokes youd say "yes i was wrong i cheated" but you throw all the shit at admins who did nth wrong but busted you hahaha

Everything you said is correct, but I didn't know using snow mod is still considered a cheating. Don't you worry about my "irl", everything started to roll since I stopped playing sa:mp, so I can't complain. I never asked for the second chance, I'm on the forum because I want to know what's going on here, I still have some friends here in case you missed it...

+1
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2015, 02:56:47 pm »
I read all these posts above and I get to my mind how sad we are as a human nation. This topic is meant to be full of cheer and happiness, see it's been a long, long year for all of us, I suppose not for all but for few it was. We all "wasted" time but had fun and now we indeed vote for most likely our friends than the real case but that is normal. It's what sometimes helps friendships etc, after all we are all here to have fun and find friends by some way. Ever since the results are posted, all I read is negative comments and opinions, hate and messages that are (well believe it or not) hurting others because as Lauren said, some people are sensitive, even over a game. Just because you had some cold experience which taught your way of living more rude doesn't mean that others should face it as well.

However, my point is - look at us. No single "congratulations" was said, no single "bravo" or "well done". Look at us and realize that we have to be more kind as a community. Yes, call me a pussy because I decided to make such message which may sound gay for few, or for all - who knows, but I am writing this with a point that I hope all of you understand. It's simpler than it siunds, I only ask for humanity, but I do feel like it's too much to ask for in moments like those. And now to be fully on topic, congratulations everybody and keep joining our server in the incoming 2015. Wishing y'all much love, happiness, laughs and good moments, but most of all, be human, not robots full of negativism.
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline [2F2F]zero

« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2015, 03:08:29 pm »
well done wade

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2015, 03:33:09 pm »
Wise words from Wadeon!

Offline ireaZ

« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2015, 03:40:40 pm »
I read all these posts above and I get to my mind how sad we are as a human nation. This topic is meant to be full of cheer and happiness, see it's been a long, long year for all of us, I suppose not for all but for few it was. We all "wasted" time but had fun and now we indeed vote for most likely our friends than the real case but that is normal. It's what sometimes helps friendships etc, after all we are all here to have fun and find friends by some way. Ever since the results are posted, all I read is negative comments and opinions, hate and messages that are (well believe it or not) hurting others because as Lauren said, some people are sensitive, even over a game. Just because you had some cold experience which taught your way of living more rude doesn't mean that others should face it as well.

However, my point is - look at us. No single "congratulations" was said, no single "bravo" or "well done". Look at us and realize that we have to be more kind as a community. Yes, call me a pussy because I decided to make such message which may sound gay for few, or for all - who knows, but I am writing this with a point that I hope all of you understand. It's simpler than it siunds, I only ask for humanity, but I do feel like it's too much to ask for in moments like those. And now to be fully on topic, congratulations everybody and keep joining our server in the incoming 2015. Wishing y'all much love, happiness, laughs and good moments, but most of all, be human, not robots full of negativism.

That's not that what I meant with my words.

Of course the most of the people stay neutral if they play a game, but there are also some people that completely cry about everything.

And lauren I know what I've done but since nobody would care about an excuse here, why am I supposed to apologize then ? I've already apologized in many cases, maybe not here but to other people. There a only a few people I'd tell ''aplogize for the things I've done'' only a few, the most of them would still say ''once a cheater always a cheater''.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:46:18 pm by ireaZ »

Offline SuperJames

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2015, 05:36:10 pm »
Really nice wad you owned it, this boring guys who got banned in server trying to asslick or be funny here, you are banned go find another game  :D

Offline ireaZ

« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2015, 05:39:46 pm »
Yeah i'm asslicking, looks like you're just doing so lol.

Since i'm not trying to be funny. This is a serious matter.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 05:43:08 pm by ireaZ »

Offline SuperJames

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2015, 05:45:20 pm »
Won't start a discussion here, you mad cuz bad, as i said you should find another server to cheat  :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 06:07:06 pm by SuperJames »

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2015, 06:01:00 pm »
Won't start a discuss here thought, you mad cuz bad, as i said you should find another server to cheat  :-* :-* :-*

SuperJames still kicking ass with his English skills lmao

Offline SuperJames

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2015, 06:05:38 pm »
I'm sorry if you cant understand it with your big modded rain head, thanks by the way mate

Offline ireaZ

« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2015, 06:09:59 pm »

Offline SuperNova

« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2015, 06:10:37 pm »
This is getting off topic too far ...