Author Topic: The Official AdrenalineX Awards 2014[NOW WITH RESULTS]  (Read 37005 times)

Offline ireaZ

Re: The Official AdrenalineX Awards 2014[NOW WITH RESULTS]
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2015, 07:53:03 pm »
Both of already know that the reason he's saying it is to troll me and trouble.

Why would he suddenly answer to our post ?

Was he able to write something to gornall, like we did ?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 12:50:33 pm by ireaZ »

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2015, 08:02:02 pm »
We have full right to "troll" or talk like this just as you thought its cool to race unfairly. Stop humiliating yourself, I don't really understand whats the point to show yourself after being banned for 2 years, just sayin.... stop demeaning yourself :) looks funny.

Gratz to all winners. However:

I really don't understand some votes, such as:

Funniest nickname: [2F2F]Dodger (lel tbh i voted because i think hes da best racer here his nickname is not funny at all lel but yeah hes da best lets vote)
Biggest spammer: someone who is always quiet (but nah lets vote for him because i hate that player)
Most effective admin: someone who is inactive for more than six months (but nah w.e lets vote because lel he was my virtual friend there)

and in general, this whole award thing is more like LEL what a good way to show how much i appreciate my friends here, gonna vote for them theyre the best no matter that theres someones better i dont talk to in game at all but lel who cares i love you my friends

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 08:09:30 pm by lauren »

Offline Frostballe

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2015, 10:52:54 pm »
I think Lauren's just mad she didnt win any categories

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2015, 11:02:37 pm »
I think Lauren's just mad she didnt win any categories
Realizing and writing down my own opinion about those awards doesn't mean I am mad or sth if that makes any sense. Im sorry if this truth is too painful for you to accept, don't tell me that I was wrong saying all those examples. Grow some balls and don't act like a pussy because you act like the person i was talking about in my prev. message, sorry, it wasnt about you at all
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:07:58 pm by lauren »

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2015, 11:06:31 pm »
she has a point though

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2015, 11:34:40 pm »
lauren has more balls than u little stupid kids  :L

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2015, 11:47:04 pm »
[2F2F]Lauren

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2015, 12:00:12 am »
and in general, this whole award thing is more like LEL what a good way to show how much i appreciate my friends here, gonna vote for them theyre the best no matter that theres someones better i dont talk to in game at all but lel who cares i love you my friends

These awards are and will be mostly subjective. That's why. You can then question, is that a wrong thing? Or is it okay? But that's another story.

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2015, 12:07:04 am »

These awards are and will be mostly subjective. That's why. You can then question, is that a wrong thing? Or is it okay? But that's another story.
Obviously, I agree with you. Impossible to change their opinion to be "fair" or something. But its all about the reaction when you tell them that they vote considering to this principle, frostball is a perfect example for that. I just said how those awards look from the other side of view , not my problem if theyre too sensitive to face it ;) wasnt my intention to start an argument or sth, i said this because those who vote like this would never admit it on their own. The truth is bitter af at this point. :D
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 12:11:14 am by lauren »

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2015, 12:22:49 am »
no worrie trouble & ireaz, i would've vote for you guys for the best cheater, if there would be the right category :(

This was so funny I forgot to laugh.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2015, 01:19:51 am »

Obviously, I agree with you. Impossible to change their opinion to be "fair" or something. But its all about the reaction when you tell them that they vote considering to this principle, frostball is a perfect example for that. I just said how those awards look from the other side of view , not my problem if theyre too sensitive to face it ;) wasnt my intention to start an argument or sth, i said this because those who vote like this would never admit it on their own. The truth is bitter af at this point. :D

Watch my votes to see how biased I am ;_;

Offline ireaZ

« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2015, 12:49:52 pm »
We have full right to "troll" or talk like this just as you thought its cool to race unfairly. Stop humiliating yourself, I don't really understand whats the point to show yourself after being banned for 2 years, just sayin.... stop demeaning yourself :) looks funny.

Funniest nickname: [2F2F]Dodger (lel tbh i voted because i think hes da best racer here his nickname is not funny at all lel but yeah hes da best lets vote)
Biggest spammer: someone who is always quiet (but nah lets vote for him because i hate that player)
Most effective admin: someone who is inactive for more than six months (but nah w.e lets vote because lel he was my virtual friend there)

Well since the system says that everybody gets a second chance after those 2 years.

You should have read that again.

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2015, 01:05:18 pm »

Well since the system says that everybody gets a second chance after those 2 years.

You should have read that again.

Wow amazing. you could do so many shit irl in those 2 years but instead u wait in forums writing down excuses lmao. its like a chance for you to fix your life and take a brake. use it instead of coming there for more than 600 days everyday which is pointless and makes others laugh haha.

second chance? lol dude its more like for newbies here. you and troublemaker are old players here. what second chance? you fucked up yourself,you fked up  on your own and now you cry that we are making fun? for you two it should be called "second chance not to  get caught cheating"

in your unban app you say im sorry im sorry it was my fault but it feels like u say it only to prove sth which is not real. otherwise if u were really sorry instead of crying over those jokes youd say "yes i was wrong i cheated" but you throw all the shit at admins who did nth wrong but busted you hahaha
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 01:42:41 pm by lauren »

Offline ireaZ

« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2015, 01:50:14 pm »
I didn't say sry in my unban apply but ok. xD

I've always been on this forum, even before I've got banned lol, why sohuldn't I be allowed to say that you're just trolling other people ? I don't exactly know who it was but supernova has also been trolled btw.

And you really wanna say that i'm not allowed to be here ? Well at least it sounds like that.  :L

It's just a forum and cheating doesn't mean that you've fucked up your life lol, who tha hell did you get a brainwashing from ? It's just a game omg.

Saying my opinion is forbidden ? And if I see someone writing that sentence ''Once a cheater always a cheater'' is just a pathetic reproach in my eyes, I've already been banned before I've started to use that lamp mod, the most of them also said im a cheater like in this case  http://forum.adrenalinex.co.uk/index.php/topic,5458.msg133760.html#msg133760 banned because of grip hacks because I was just damn good ? Or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAcyBkvzt6g that was supposed to be a proof against me, they've also said I'd use some grip mods.

But it doesn't matter because I personally think that this disuccsion is already going far too long, so write what ever you like, I won't respond.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2015, 01:58:28 pm »
Wow amazing. you could do so many shit irl in those 2 years but instead u wait in forums writing down excuses lmao. its like a chance for you to fix your life and take a brake. use it instead of coming there for more than 600 days everyday which is pointless and makes others laugh haha.

second chance? lol dude its more like for newbies here. you and troublemaker are old players here. what second chance? you fucked up yourself,you fked up  on your own and now you cry that we are making fun? for you two it should be called "second chance not to  get caught cheating"

in your unban app you say im sorry im sorry it was my fault but it feels like u say it only to prove sth which is not real. otherwise if u were really sorry instead of crying over those jokes youd say "yes i was wrong i cheated" but you throw all the shit at admins who did nth wrong but busted you hahaha

Everything you said is correct, but I didn't know using snow mod is still considered a cheating. Don't you worry about my "irl", everything started to roll since I stopped playing sa:mp, so I can't complain. I never asked for the second chance, I'm on the forum because I want to know what's going on here, I still have some friends here in case you missed it...