Author Topic: Blocking?  (Read 11749 times)

Offline Ra Fi

Blocking?
« on: December 04, 2014, 02:21:42 pm »
hey,

any idea about blocking like this in IV races?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEhetq5NupI&list=UU6eqKLCW2s34qKeuYcdkKiQ

some people cant see better players getting tops, and doing this, and call it  " blocking is allowed on IV races"
yeah blocking and ramming is allowed, but after you die, go park your fu***** car in the way to ruin other's race?

just do something with this bullshit!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 02:23:41 pm by [FSR]RaFi »

Offline Terrorfist

Re: Blocking?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 02:27:55 pm »
Dude it's IV Race. As the rule says in the mode of the race "Ramming and Blocking is allowed" means that even a recent player that started racing can get rammed.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 02:35:53 pm »
Mister sensitive pussy, what is your problem? Basically you can do everything in IV - ram/block/drive in wrong way lol. When it comes to IV its your problem if you can't avoid or overtake someone who is standing in the middle of road.

Offline Ra Fi

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 03:00:53 pm »
do you guys have to answer about it or any admin?

and if an admin say you can do everything there, then ill do the same shit with "that" admin, and see how ill get punished. huh.

P.S: indeed that isnt blocking, thats parking.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:05:23 pm by [FSR]RaFi »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 03:12:09 pm »
It looks like he was afk tbh. Either way it's pretty retarded to block the road, no matter what mode. I've kicked people for putting buses in the track in a IV race.

Offline Ra Fi

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 03:12:55 pm »
he wasnt afk, i can upload the full video.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:17:17 pm by [FSR]RaFi »

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 03:43:55 pm »
blahhh full of mods aim shoot full of shit on your GTA SA...

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2014, 04:32:28 pm »
Ramming is allowed in IV races, although only when both drivers are obviously racing. All other things are forbidden, such as carjacking, blocking and other ways to ruin someone else his race.

Offline Ra Fi

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 04:58:32 pm »
 as you see after i killed him, he wasnt racing and he just parked his car in the way to ruin our record, record isnt important, its just a useless number but the thing,  that he showed how retard he is and should be punished for  car parking indeed.

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 12:28:10 am »
That is a pretty interesting topic but the answer to your question is too simple. As generally, not in games only, some stuff are retarded, stupid, but most of all legal although they're retarded and stupid themselves, the important word is legal. Ramming and blocking in IV mode is allowed, in fact going backwards in most of the IV races is allowed too because there is no rule to prevent that.

Even if you're going for a top and someone blocks/rams you or even drives backwards, you'll have to deal with it because it's not a valid reason to report someone. Plus the punishment wouldn't be too serious as there is no rule regarding that. On the other hand, some admins do punish for it because they find it stupid and irritating, but that is quite more individual based and how the admin understands your situation. Final conclusion, simply avoid being blocked and rammed, ram people, block them yourself as much as you wish and try to top meanwhile if you have the chance for it. Not sure if this deserves a topic though but I assume you're frustrated about it so you'll have to accept it.
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2014, 01:48:27 am »
I'd be happy to make a rule. No backwards driving, or blocking the road with vehicles in IV race, punishable by jail. Vote? lol

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2014, 01:49:40 am »
 :L
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2014, 02:34:22 am »
I'd be happy to make a rule. No backwards driving, or blocking the road with vehicles in IV race, punishable by jail. Vote? lol

I agree, I don't mind the blocking or backwards driving in the cases it helps you gain/keep positions, but doing it just to mess with other people's race once yours is screwed is lame.

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2014, 09:23:28 am »

I agree, I don't mind the blocking or backwards driving in the cases it helps you gain/keep positions, but doing it just to mess with other people's race once yours is screwed is lame.

^
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2014, 09:40:40 pm »
Deliberate race sabotage should be outlawed, blocking someone to stop them overtaking you should be allowed. I think any rule should specify the sabotage factor because otherwise people will complain all the time as if IV has the same rules as standard.

Either way, rule or no rule, I'd kick anyone I saw deliberately spoiling the game regardless.

Offline nero

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 10:27:53 pm »
^ This.