Author Topic: Unban - [ISGt]FuriaN ³ [BANNED]  (Read 1963 times)

Offline Curtis...

Unban - [ISGt]FuriaN ³ [BANNED]
« on: December 02, 2014, 04:53:51 pm »
I regret having done it, even if it was an accident, I messed up, I told you everything that happened, I apologized, I do not want to miss the friends I made here, it was not my intention to use hacker here.

make a poll or something with the admins and veteran players, if they say I do not deserve a chance, I go out here and do not come back.

you have my word.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:06:19 pm by [FSR]Ush »

Offline [2F2F]zero

Re: Unban - [ISGt]FuriaN ³
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 05:09:32 pm »
you deserve a 2nd chance in 2 years

Offline Curtis...

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 06:42:49 pm »
omg, you all do  think I entered the server and used speed hack exactly a drag, to be banned on purpose and then I come crying in forum?

This was a fatal accident! i said in previous topic.

Please, I love this server, I would not be able to do that to be banned from the server :s

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 09:04:13 pm »
You agreed on the rules once you entered our server... you would be mad at us if we were not banning cheaters as well. There's no gray area between hacking and not hacking, yeah sure, you might incidentely have pressed it.. but it was a risk you took by installing it. Now you have to deal with the consequences. It's how the adult world works ;)

Also, if you dare to make another unban topic.. I just ban your forum account for 2 years as well.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:05:57 pm by [FSR]Ush »