Author Topic: PES 2015 CRACKED WORK ONLINE  (Read 11458 times)

Offline Scorpion.

PES 2015 CRACKED WORK ONLINE
« on: November 29, 2014, 03:55:19 pm »
that's all in description , im downloading pes 2015 , on kickass torrent website , ppls says is possible to play online with PES 15 cracked 1
i made this topic just for information  ;)
But for be 1000% sure i need to test is realy true

Update information:
If u wanna download a repack(compressed game and ripped) PES2015 u can search and download this torrent "[R.G. Mechanics] Pro Evolution Soccer 2015" from Kickasstorrent ,it's only 3,3gb full game
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 04:55:09 pm by Scorpion. »

Offline Scorpion.

Re: PES 2015 CRACKED WORK ONLINE
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 04:52:45 pm »
How to play pes 2015 online video  O0
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0JhK0mh-tM[/youtube]

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 05:14:17 pm »
Too bad I can't run neither PES or FIFA '15  :(

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 06:36:37 pm »
10000% online work  :D , hackers did a good work  :L

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 06:58:02 pm »
with my new pc i gave up with fuckin' pirated games , they're full of spyware , or in the worst case, bitcoin miners.

If you really care about a game , you just buy it , and if you know where to look you can find great deals....

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 07:38:25 pm »
with my new pc i gave up with fuckin' pirated games , they're full of spyware , or in the worst case, bitcoin miners.

If you really care about a game , you just buy it , and if you know where to look you can find great deals....
aggree with you tommy but in this case is sure 100% no shits :)

Btw online i got CR9 and bale witha lucky draft lol

« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 07:41:56 pm by Scorpion. »

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2014, 12:33:41 am »
Buy the game ffs.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2014, 09:33:31 am »
in generals cracked  game doesn't work online , i download this version and the online work well, so at end i can says , i download a free to play game  O0

Offline Terrorfist

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2014, 02:07:39 pm »
in generals cracked  game doesn't work online , i download this version and the online work well, so at end i can says , i download a free to play game  O0

The game devs worked hard for it just to get cracked?

kill yourself.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
GIGABYTE GA-P35-S3L
6GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce GT 730 1GB GDDR5 64-bit
Seagate Barracuda 250GB + Western Digital 320GB
Astone Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2014, 03:35:25 pm »
It was forbidden to "advertise" pirated software on the forums, wasn't it? Also I see no point in this topic because anyone who uses illegal games can find it out on his own. If not - he is probably too stupid to play it online anyway.

Offline [MAF]Jur1z

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2014, 05:22:19 pm »
I'm pretty sure developers will find out about this and they will patch it and you will have to buy it to play online.

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2014, 06:33:27 pm »

kill yourself.
have u original GTA SA ?? so don't be moralist about this ;) and chill with words kid
-

It was forbidden to "advertise" pirated software on the forums, wasn't it? Also I see no point in this topic because anyone who uses illegal games can find it out on his own. If not - he is probably too stupid to play it online anyway.
Isn't my fails if a cracked game work Online mode , maybe stupids are Konami's Devolvers ;)

I'm not defending piracy , I do not want to be misunderstood about this argument
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 06:42:01 pm by Scorpion. »

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2014, 07:01:42 pm »
I think the worst thing about video game piracy on PC is that it means games are targeted at consoles which are very bad value for money for the consumer.

If everyone paid for games on PC we would pay less for the game and the publisher would get more (because Sony/Microsoft take a 30%+ cut on console), plus we wouldn't have to wait so long to get the new releases like GTAV.

We could also stop buying silly restricted dated machines that make us pay for online etc. and do not let us play with people on other platforms. The games console really needs to die, it is bad for everyone involved, the only way to kill it is by spending money on PC games so the publisher knows you are worth the effort.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2014, 11:20:27 pm »
kill yourself.
it is kinda hypocritical to accuse someone of immoral behavior, and then asking him to kill himself...

i don't think piracy is good, but it can be justified in a lot of cases.
nonetheless, we probably should not link it this openly here, because
  • this site is hosted in a country where piracy is forbidden by law, so, even if really small, there is some possibility that site owner (that is, moo) could get in trouble (i'm not an law expert though).
  • it really isn't hard to find it on your own.
  • this is a very controversial topic that will just bring a lot of fights.

The games console really needs to die, it is bad for everyone involved, the only way to kill it is by spending money on PC games so the publisher knows you are worth the effort.
unfortunately, i don't think consoles will ever go anywhere, because a lot of people simply find them way more convenient (and, face it, cheaper, at least while the generation is new), and by that they are automatically the targeted "mainstream" platform.

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2014, 06:52:19 pm »
The games console really needs to die, it is bad for everyone involved, the only way to kill it is by spending money on PC games so the publisher knows you are worth the effort.
unfortunately, i don't think consoles will ever go anywhere, because a lot of people simply find them way more convenient (and, face it, cheaper, at least while the generation is new), and by that they are automatically the targeted "mainstream" platform.

I admit my idea of a console-free world is too romantic, but Sony is on the brink of bankruptcy and Microsoft is tired of trying to fit in all their diverse projects into one business (on top of it all consoles are huge loss leaders). It would be easier for everyone just to give it up and let other companies make standardised 'PCs' like the Steambox for the uneducated consumer, consoles are already heading towards PC in terms of processor architecture, installers and customisable HDDs: we just need to remove the suffocating elements that XBOX Live and PS+ bring.