Author Topic: Unfair ban  (Read 3104 times)

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
  • In-game name: [DNF]
Unfair ban
« on: November 22, 2014, 02:09:39 am »
Nick: [DNF]
ADMIN: WADEON
IP:XXX-XXX
REASON: LAMP

I feel I got sold ban unfairly used mod I did that I 'd admit , but you obviously want me to solve please look at my evidence

Look at the four situations where dodger shock lamp and does not lose control or speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBBWdfJsHO4&list=UUzuHsyRplwuJeWhUPdu4MlA

If I ban because I " had " lamp mode why not ban dodger ?? He is admin and may be used or ???
It's really an injustice I told you all my " lmap " he explained , and I was wondering what kind of explanation has dodger for these four situations

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair ban
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 02:35:53 am »
You must have the wrong video, because none of those times have pole collisions.

We are not going to change our minds. There is enough evidence.

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 03:00:10 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFyeRMGcGfo&list=UUzuHsyRplwuJeWhUPdu4MlA&index=8
sorry wrong link
look at this and then tell me just why I ban which I explained all the reasons that were suspicious and dodger not ban which has four situations where obvious lampost

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 04:51:13 pm »
The guy who recorded those videos has a ping of over 300, and in none of the situations you mention he hits the poles while going in a straight line like it's seen in your video (probably among the 10 videos of dodger that channel has there is at least ONE time he hits lamppost going in a straight line, but since I have nothing to prove of course i'm not gonna watch them)

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 04:53:08 pm »
Yes because the admin does not immediately watching I'm just a player immediately jumps all none of the admins were not for me specao all a combination of circumstances in this video
and my ping varies between 60-250 so it's in my video may lag as server lag lately

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 05:54:04 pm »
I feel I got sold ban unfairly used mod I did that I 'd admit , but you obviously want me to solve please look at my evidence

you admit to using the mod? or did i mis-understand

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 06:47:42 pm »
do not you misunderstand my English is very bad
I wanted to say that it is unfair that I got ban for situations that I justify a dodger is not for situations that are presented on video
I think I used a mod I would have admitted

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 01:43:07 am »
So it would be fair that if the dodger included in the game to be and I switched because I really every situation you explained it disputed situation at 0.17 which was mr . wadeon and martin have tried to do in the race only problem is that they went directly to the lamp and I went to the side, so it's only fair that I get involved and if you want to keep attention on me whenever you enter you can test me on lamp because I know that I have never used nor will
I am admitted I am such a man

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 02:57:21 pm »
Stay patient.
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 03:59:37 pm »
Please can I go back in game
because it is an injustice I explained to you every situation and really do not use mods and you can not look at me at all times .

Offline [2F2F]zero

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 04:07:13 pm »
yes in 2 years

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 04:37:37 pm »
it's not fair I'm your all situations justify why Mr. DODGER not then banana has four situations where you see lamp mode

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 04:48:17 pm »
I already explained you that video is not enough evidence considering the uploader's ping and the fact that those lamppost hits are caused by that. That's why in every single hit you show he barely gets to hit them (he doesn't crash them frontally).
Stop making unban requests, we have a video and even if the video was irrelevant admins saw you in-game.

You'll be unbanned on 18/11/2016, please don't start new topics and don't evade the ban, since that will increase your ban time.