Author Topic: [DNF] [BANNED]  (Read 7157 times)

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
  • In-game name: [DNF]
Re: [DNF]
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2014, 12:57:41 pm »
that it is a direct shot I hit the lamp on the side which is not seen in the video due to the viewing angle of shooting and I have had players with ping over 200 behind and beside him so that one there is a obviously pushing without lag

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2014, 12:59:15 pm »
that it is a direct shot I hit the lamp on the side which is not seen in the video due to the viewing angle of shooting and I have had players with ping over 200 behind and beside him so that one there is a obviously pushing without lag
as I said a little look at that player who is behind me after my touching poles of flung me

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2014, 01:10:52 pm »
Mr. Wadeon I am honest and I always admitted his mistake even in the race , if maybe you can load my / pm messages you will see that I always tell the person you would like blocked or hit
But I can not admit something I have not really made ​​this argument to what you said is nonsense really sorry, but this is not about my situation I had two players over 200 ping one behind second next to me and otherwise I hit a light pole on the side do not like you direct and I was in a curve and you just drive right

Offline [2F2F]zero

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2014, 02:42:08 pm »

As our system proposes, you will be unbanned after two years which is exactly 18/11/16, 20:00.

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2014, 05:29:43 pm »
I really do not understand all I have to justify the reason and you still say that this is not true is I so want to get rid ?? I 'm just a regular player who tried to be good on the server and do not see a problem because I was off for two years