Author Topic: [DNF] [BANNED]  (Read 7167 times)

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
  • In-game name: [DNF]
Re: [DNF]
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 08:06:39 pm »
that little look that my ping vijecito varies from 70 to 250 , and to know that my fps at times below 15 then I would have understood that at 0.27 my fsp fell below 14 in the video you can see obviously lag

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 08:09:27 pm »
0,03 look speed meter km/h enter in corner whit 130km/h leave corner 106km/h

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 08:11:03 pm »
0,11 agin speed meter droped down after dam lamp

Offline [2F2F]zero

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2014, 08:12:13 pm »
can you maybe use the EDIT BUTTON ? you dont have to spam here
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 08:18:59 pm by [2F2F]zero »

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2014, 08:14:24 pm »
sorry mr zero
but I really do not understand in the discussion forums

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2014, 08:15:17 pm »
as for that cut, it is possible and that may have been legit, but regarding you being pushed through a lamp, never have i hit a lamppost and gone straight on without being affected by it at all. also that wooden pole at :27 should have stopped you but you just passed right through it. it looks like the car gets affected but that's because of supernova not having the mod, if you look at the path the car is taking (the sliding path) you can fill in the gaps and picture what it would look like on your screen. it would just look like the car sliding through a wooden pole.

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2014, 08:16:05 pm »
It's time to admit it DNF. Don't make things more complicated.
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2014, 08:18:59 pm »
Mr. mute I explained to you that at this point my fps really bad in LV city it does not exceed 25 and at that point the fps dropped below 15 can only imagine what kind of lag was with me and not with the cameraman that the gentleman who recorded continued to record the video you would see that I was then struck three lamp and left the game

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2014, 08:20:35 pm »
Mr. wadeon you were online when I finished the last race before me banal if you say to me in that race intercourse with chetahom you could see hitting at least two lamp

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2014, 08:22:04 pm »
sorry but this is damning evidence if you ask me, you're lying and we all know it. i understand that you're desperate and want to play but let it be a lesson, don't cheat 'cause it's not worth it and in the end you always get caught.

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2014, 08:23:58 pm »
ask kaliju this guy speec me in more races i tipe whit this guy and se to i dont have a lamp
and u mute u drive in my world and see to i dam more lamp and lose speed

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2014, 11:43:06 am »
dear sirs admins I have been reviewing the video again and again and you can see that on every lamp losing speed, you're right that at first glance appears to be a lampost
but if you look closely in the video at 0.03 to see how I hit the first wall after wall hitting the pole , which corrects me what happened in milliseconds difference
at 0.11 I explained that the player in front of me hit a lamp and I'm sure all of you happened to toys in front of you hits a pole and you pass , or toys that you spec does not see the same image I was looking for a bit after yt channels lampost fashion how does it work and found a couple videos .. in this video that I found it is clear that a player uses lampost mode which can be seen in the title of the video , see how the car "loses " control after encountering a lamp at 0.11 to me is not sees no loss of control , because really there is not a pole or anything because her toys dft30 in front of me crashed at 0.14 am told that the player was behind me and look after my touching the lamp to give the players behind me lost control and spun on the video you can not see that another driver who was next to me, dear sirs at 0.27 to see the use of handbrake that I would be able to come back and see that hitting with the top of the left end in the tree lamp and goes into the right
I actually have lampost would not you continued right ??
If you look at my little ride from the previous race will all be clear Mr. mute you and a lot of drivers in the car with me in the world and whenever I would tell would be wrong for all
I hope you understand that not everything is as it seems at about ... itself is a shame that in the video, no sound of vehicles :(

Offline [DNF]

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2014, 11:45:03 am »
dear sirs admins I have been reviewing the video again and again and you can see that on every lamp losing speed, you're right that at first glance appears to be a lampost
but if you look closely in the video at 0.03 to see how I hit the first wall after wall hitting the pole , which corrects me what happened in milliseconds difference
at 0.11 I explained that the player in front of me hit a lamp and I'm sure all of you happened to toys in front of you hits a pole and you pass , or toys that you spec does not see the same image I was looking for a bit after yt channels lampost fashion how does it work and found a couple videos .. in this video that I found it is clear that a player uses lampost mode which can be seen in the title of the video , see how the car "loses " control after encountering a lamp at 0.11 to me is not sees no loss of control , because really there is not a pole or anything because her toys dft30 in front of me crashed at 0.14 am told that the player was behind me and look after my touching the lamp to give the players behind me lost control and spun on the video you can not see that another driver who was next to me, dear sirs at 0.27 to see the use of handbrake that I would be able to come back and see that hitting with the top of the left end in the tree lamp and goes into the right
I actually have lampost would not you continued right ??
If you look at my little ride from the previous race will all be clear Mr. mute you and a lot of drivers in the car with me in the world and whenever I would tell would be wrong for all
I hope you understand that not everything is as it seems at about ... itself is a shame that in the video, no sound of vehicles :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0xW0KghFGk

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2014, 11:47:48 am »
Hi again DNF,

Please wait until the end of the day. I will attempt to gather another admin and recreate the driving scenes you have been recorded at and do my best to re-do what happened on that previous video by Nova. Please do not post more than once and use the MODIFY button. We do follow this topic so do not consider yourself unseen. Stay patient.

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2014, 12:28:25 pm »
Hi DNF,

[youtube]Vks-dxKnqkc[/youtube]

What you see above is the result and our conclusion. Blade is a vehicle that is very sensitive to poles, pushes and quick turns. You were lucky to be recorded on this one. Although it was very hard to demonstrate what happened in your case, me and Martin managed to repeat one of the most powerful suspicion on our evidence. We had to test it few times, roughly to get a good view of what happened. You have used lampost mod and I think it's time for you to admit it. However even if you do, it no more makes difference due evidence. As our system proposes, you will be unbanned after two years which is exactly 18/11/16, 20:00.

Every hacker or cheater in general gets caught sooner or later. Even if there are no admins or they stay in /AFK, it is useless to attempt such an illegal activity. One little reminder for you is you are free to ban evade if you wish, but keep in mind that you will only make your situation worse as we add one week to each evade you do. It is now your choice which path you prefer.

Credits to Martin for recording our demonstration on the upper video, thanks Martin.