Author Topic: Problems to login in the forum  (Read 3638 times)

Offline Skruller

• View Profile
Problems to login in the forum
« on: October 24, 2014, 02:30:23 pm »
Its Named here, i just can't login in my account so i asked Skruller to help me.

Some weekends ago i changed some informations from my perfil in the forum, one of the informations was my email, i changed to my actual email rickcwb@live.com, but when i try to login in the forum says that my account isn't validated, i clicked to receive another 'activation email' but nothing happens, there is maybe two weeks i tryied a lot of times and i don't received any emails, also i tryied to change my password but don't works too.. bellow are some screen shots about it, hope you guys can activate my account or make something  :-\

Offline nero

Re: Problems to login in the forum
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 02:53:14 pm »
Might be too basic, but did you check your spam-folder of your mail provider?

Offline Skruller

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 02:59:09 pm »
Might be too basic, but did you check your spam-folder of your mail provider?

I did, nothing...

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 03:39:38 pm »
Please provide us with all the information, what else except your email have you changed? If you changed password, type the new password, if you changed your nickname, add the old nickname and new password. I know it seems a bit odd but trust me that might be your solution. However, please state what exactly have you changed so we can help you.
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 06:34:02 pm »
hotmail doesn't seem to receive our emails, idk why. i've activated that account manually
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline Skruller

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 06:37:33 pm »
Please provide us with all the information, what else except your email have you changed? If you changed password, type the new password, if you changed your nickname, add the old nickname and new password. I know it seems a bit odd but trust me that might be your solution. However, please state what exactly have you changed so we can help you.

Of course no problem, i changed my old email... there was something lilke 'namedtssa@hotmail.com' or something like that to my actual email 'rickcwb@live.com', i remember that i changed my personal informations, the language was english and i changed to Brazil/Portuguese, i have not changed my password. Also i can say that i play here since 2008/2009, one of the first brazilian players in the server, a lot of people know me here like Ush and MadMax, you can check my pms in the Named account i have sent one for Ush some days ago about one topic

Offline Named

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 06:39:08 pm »
hotmail doesn't seem to receive our emails, idk why. i've activated that account manually

Thank you so much Moo, also thanks for the feedback Christo :-*

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 07:48:49 am »
No problem, glad we could help.

Cheers.
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline nero

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 03:18:38 pm »
Just to add this: I heard from other forums about the hotmail activation email problem too. So hotmail probably is just a bad choice for use for forums.