Author Topic: Unban Request aka DemonStar [UNBANNED]  (Read 3408 times)

Offline SuperNova

Unban Request aka DemonStar [UNBANNED]
« on: October 05, 2014, 04:32:35 pm »
Hello there , no need to say who i am because 90% of the communauty knows me because of what happened before ...

I left in March 2011 because i cheated ok , rejoined one month later with an other nick and banned 1 week later i think .
Then saw the new ban forgiveness system , i realised i passed the 2 years and i wanted to rejoin but banned for evade by mooman if i remember well in August 2013 .

I have nothing to lose now so i want to try in and have a little chance to be back as a clean player as i am actually .

Peace and greetings people

SuperNova
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 05:38:39 pm by [MAF]mooman »

Offline [MAF]Martin

Re: Unban Request aka DemonStar
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 04:34:55 pm »
19/08/13 00:25   France 2.10.196.164   [FSR]Berkut   [MAF]mooman   demonstar ban evading

I quess unban will happen at 19/08/15 .

Offline SuperNova

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 05:16:14 pm »
Just asking one more question

Actually , i supposed to be banned in early March 2011 , but my real first ban wrote in your db is in April 2011 , watch in reason falco or starlancer .
Then banned again for evade , one of unban requests had been accepted because the 2 years waiting started as the first ban for cheating and not evading .

Just noticed it in an other request ... If it's not the same way , i'll deal with it anyway and wait one more year .

Waiting for your answer in it

Offline [MAF]Martin

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 05:23:58 pm »
Alright , wait for mooman to reply to your question

Offline SuperNova

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 10:44:48 am »
ok , i'm waiting

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 12:19:18 pm »
I think after all you've done that it's rude to even ask for an unban.. don't you realize that? I read nothing about any awareness of your shitty behaviour nor a sorry. If you thought you had a chance (and we are very reasonable people) you should have come up with a better story than this. You can ofcourse put your hope on mooman, but I tell here, I will be against your unban.

Offline SuperNova

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 01:53:47 pm »
I don't know what is rude about that ? No insults , no orders , no asslicking , or what ever . Anyway that's not the point . I know i did bad things in the past (we all did shits) but i wasn't the only guy and worst than me and they were unbanned for lambda reason and i won't say any nicks for keeping anonymous. And any person who wants to be unbanned has always a feeling of sorry . I did that all about jealousy of someone you can guess and i knew it was bad .

We are humans here, and talking for a serious topic is much important than ignoring or shitting on me like create fake accounts or any stuff i saw since those last years , i guess it's better to joking about banned people because they can't react to you ingame or on forum .

I still respect your decision Ush and i understand , still shocked about the past and i know you don't trust me or listen to me . People can hate me but i don't care . I said all real reasons and i shouldn't react like that before my ban . Destiny is about admin's hands now and i'll respect it too .

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 05:37:36 pm »
In accordance with our policy of treating all players equally you are unbanned. This is because similar cases (minimal ban evading etc) have resulted in the same outcome.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 06:26:31 pm »
ehm, this happened last year.. ???

19/08/13 00:25   France 2.10.196.164   [FSR]Berkut   [MAF]mooman   demonstar ban evading

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request aka DemonStar [UNBANNED]
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 08:05:50 pm »
Well I did say minimal rather than none. But it was just before we introduced the ban forgiveness system and we have previously punished ban evasion in other appeals with far less than a year.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!