Author Topic: iPhone 6  (Read 10240 times)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

iPhone 6
« on: October 01, 2014, 05:26:34 am »
Any of you bought it lol? I hope not. Well, it seems like broken screens are not much of a problem now. But guess what! It can bend in your pocket :L Did you hear about it already? I wonder how many people like to be fucked by Apple.

Wooooo amazing. But maybe it's just due to gay and tight pants people wear. Whatsoever it's kinda funny how you can bend it easly with your hands. Of course it won't happen to all of its users but it's such a ridiculous story...

Even kids started to bend it in stores :L http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2773956/Now-kids-bending-iPhones-Apple-stores-15-year-old-boys-stress-test-6-Plus-break-process.html

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
Re: iPhone 6
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 07:31:06 am »
iPhone 6 is complete shit, period. I can't complain from my 4S but oh well, I expected more by Apple. Here's a funny thing to watch if you haven't already;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBmHo4MXyU[/youtube]
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 07:54:58 am »
lol it's hilarious how everytime a new iPhone comes out, android users start hating and point out every single flaw about the new model. first of all, the bending concerns only the iPhone 6 Plus, not the original iPhone 6 and Apple has already reported that it's a rare case. i've seen a lot of videos where people just try to bend the iPhone using force and be sure that if you use this much force on any other phone, it'll bend and it might even break. There's no chance the iPhone 6 can bend just by carrying it in your pocket and it's been proven.

Offline nero

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 07:55:31 am »
Any of you bought it lol? I hope not. Well, it seems like broken screens are not much of a problem now. But guess what! It can bend in your pocket :L Did you hear about it already? I wonder how many people like to be fucked by Apple.

Wooooo amazing. But maybe it's just due to gay and tight pants people wear. Whatsoever it's kinda funny how you can bend it easly with your hands. Of course it won't happen to all of its users but it's such a ridiculous story...

I wonder if you really expect a neutral/objective discussion after this introduction...

(I own an iPhone 5. No I haven't been "fucked" by Apple, although I agree with some criticism on their products. Also, I'm not gay and usually don't wear tight pants.)

Edit: This doesn't look like "bends easy" to me... (1:14)

[youtube]znK652H6yQM?t=1m19s[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 08:03:06 am by nero »

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 08:08:06 am »
lol it's hilarious how everytime a new iPhone comes out, android users start hating and point out every single flaw about the new model. first of all, the bending concerns only the iPhone 6 Plus, not the original iPhone 6 and Apple has already reported that it's a rare case. i've seen a lot of videos where people just try to bend the iPhone using force and be sure that if you use this much force on any other phone, it'll bend and it might even break. There's no chance the iPhone 6 can bend just by carrying it in your pocket and it's been proven.
Yeah never heard that anyones phone got bended in the pocket.But people are kinda stupid for even trying to do that lol. I don't know anyone who would buy a phone and then bend it to prove something. Any smartphone can be bended using a force like that...And to the iphone 6 thats very good phone but people always tried to get anything to say how they got something that doesn't work and share it thru internet,it's a fine and quick phone( saying in general for all iphones made)

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 09:13:20 am »
apple fans never make jokes about androids. you can see who has more intelligence between an expensive iphone that can afford people with money and lagging shit owners. get real. however sadly this war will never end. also apple made new record by selling 6's.. that explains everything
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 09:16:30 am by Lauren. »

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 09:39:50 am »
You know ya'll should just buy whatever makes you comfortable. Doesn't matter what people think, they're not the one's using it, YOU are. Then again if the phone you buy sucks, then it's your fault, but at least you don't have to blame anyone and argue else besides yourself.

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 09:43:34 am »
You know ya'll should just buy whatever makes you comfortable. Doesn't matter what people think, they're not the one's using it, YOU are. Then again if the phone you buy sucks, then it's your fault, but at least you don't have to blame anyone and argue else besides yourself.

He got the point!

EDIT:

To prevent the mobile from bend... Just buy a hard cover case. I'm sure it will save the mobile from the bend.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2014, 09:44:49 am »
apple fans never make jokes about androids. you can see who has more intelligence between an expensive iphone that can afford people with money and lagging shit owners. get real.

it's just as easy to say that all android users are dumb, lol. Which both aren't true.

however sadly this war will never end. also apple made new record by selling 6's.. that explains everything

Yes, people got smarter according to your previous arguing :L

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 09:50:49 am »
If you're in a budget though I wouldn't recommend the Iphone. A yearly "improvement" of battery life, camera and size isn't worth the money. Apple limits connections buy just doing an apple to apple bluetooth. :( which I don't like.

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 11:12:16 am »
I got my alcatel idol and i'm really happy with it, didn't cost much and it has everything i need.I also think that the good thing in Iphone is that it's really usefull for bussines people, running on meetings all day(now they sure are happy when they see a new one coming)..for just daily use of fun and stuffs nah wouldn't take it..
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:20:02 am by [2F2F]Painkiller »

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 11:17:55 am »
Android users may be dumb, but spending $1500 on a facebook machine isn't very smart either  :L

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2014, 11:21:43 am »
Crom. Whats the point of this topic? You won't prove anything.  You wont prove that samsung, lgs are best phones but iPhones are trash.. Useless. Don't be another retard who is using this "bend story" to make others believe and give a hint not to buy an apple...
Facebook.. Really? Well, only if you are addicted to it, then yes.

There is no perfect device. There may very well be "a perfect device for me", but that’s as far as it goes.

Bloggers talk about iPhones, tech sites talk about iPhones. iPhones break sales records. iPhones sell 4 million stinkin units in less than 24 hours. Apple and the iPhone is the favorite child despite lesser 'specs', the 'walled garden', the 'high cost', the 'phone with features that were on android in 2012'.

And you all hate it, it drives you nuts. Why they only talk about some gay iphone? why they dont talk about sth what i have?

YOU ALL hate that others choose the iPhone over your phone.

It's YOUR phone that's supposed to reign supreme! Not some kind of apple shit

How dare you!

Tho your phone is not perfect neither.. But still, how dare you!!!

"Any of you bought it lol? I hope not..." Wtf is this shit? might aswell add at the end "Any of you bought it lol? I hope not. BETTER GET SAMSUNS S2 LIKE I HAVE" or w.e shit youre holding in your forum selfies.. I dont know...

You dont judge device. You, stupid cunts, judge their owners. Thats obv
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 12:08:30 pm by Lauren. »

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2014, 11:49:49 am »
very wise words Lauren! I totally agree with you, people shouldn't judge other people.

Offline [FSR]CannabiO

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 12:12:59 pm »