Author Topic: iPhone 6  (Read 10237 times)

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: iPhone 6
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 12:32:20 pm »
This topic is hereby nominated in the category the lamest topic of the year 2014

Offline Krissi

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 12:51:30 pm »
You know how many complaints apple got because of the bending problem? 11. And there are no circumstances where you will be bending your phone with that kind of force in daily usage. These reviewers are using a lot of force to actually make them bend a little bit. I do have a Iphone 5c, not a apple fanboy. Would never buy a mac f.x. I like my phone a lot thogh  ;D
I5 4670k @ 3,4| GA-Z87X-D3H| 8Gb DDR3 | Asus Gtx 770 |1TB HDD |64 GB Crucial M4| CM 720W| CM 690

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2014, 01:01:38 pm »
Android users may be dumb, but spending $1500 on a facebook machine isn't very smart either  :L
how is iphone 6 a facebook machine

If you're in a budget though I wouldn't recommend the Iphone. A yearly "improvement" of battery life, camera and size isn't worth the money. Apple limits connections buy just doing an apple to apple bluetooth. :( which I don't like.
the camera is considered to be one of the best on the market actually (even though it still has 8 megapixels but if you're not dumb you know it's not about megapixels). But yeah if you're coming from the iphone 5s, you don't necessarily need to upgrade.

It's very subjective and everyone has a different point of view. I just hate how android users always try to prove their point and convince everyone that there are better phones. Especially now based on some cunts who started spreading this bullshit about bending. Every phone will bend when you apply a certain amount of pressure.

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2014, 01:30:10 pm »
Well, the topic went in a direction of a word collapse. I didn't make it to argue with anyone. So... Whatever, i am outta here
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 01:35:23 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2014, 01:38:03 pm »
No balls to keep the old long post where youre mad over the truth that ive mentioned?
So, as I asked before. Whats the point of this topic then?

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2014, 01:39:54 pm »
I wrote there you should fuck off from me and get a life. Happy?
Yes I am mad at people creating bad atmosphere everywhere. And here, it's not only you. Anyway I really don't want to be a hater making a mess so leave it as it is.

And I repeat once again, that's not anti Apple thing. I just found it ridicolous and funny at once. Where did I say you should stop buying their products? Buy what you want, not my money lol. I'm not going to make another topic about technology because it really ends up always in the same way. It's like PS vs XBOX
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 01:42:18 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2014, 01:40:36 pm »
Let's just stop. Let's put this at the back of the off-topic content. Let it gather up dust please.

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 01:41:37 pm »
I have beautiful life full of flowers and sunny days, dw.

You failed to answer my simple question for the 3rd time. So imma try again. What was the point of creating this topic?

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2014, 01:43:12 pm »
The point of creating this topic was both, blending a bit of Apple problems with some funny comments regarding this situation. Hope I answered this time.

And editing posts (before even you answered) might be a signal of not lack of balls but brain existance. Should prove you I'm not here to fight with you because it's non sense. I found the first version "too mean" (Cheers Gabbie)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 01:45:02 pm by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2014, 01:48:28 pm »
Creating this topic shows that its not enough for brains to exist only :) Peace

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 01:50:55 pm »
I'm not here to fight with you because it's non sense.
what's nonsense is creating this topic in the first place. it's people like you who spread this shit that isn't even true

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 01:51:44 pm »
Well, some may not understand my sense of humor sometimes (this topic). That's okay, i don't really care.

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 02:29:10 pm »

:L :L :L

Arguing like this over a topic? Come on y'all, forum is to create topics, regardless funny, stupid or interesting, don't reply if you don't wish. Leave a comment I guess and step off, I don't see the purpose in returning to something you find irritating, haha. Although, observing all these posts does make it slightly funny. And for the record, I really do not understand how come from iPhone bending we got to the "no-life" accuses. I guess sometimes it's better to put more effort in posting something funny instead of making big deal about it. Useless thread or not, Apple will be making millions because when something has its reputation on the market, it's not really bought for its quality, most likely for its reputation so it's useless to argue about it.

o/
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline nero

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 02:55:22 pm »
FUCK THIS I'M OUTTA HERE!

Offline [MAF]Agus

• Manager
  • (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Agus