Author Topic: [MAF]Cromiell is admin abuser  (Read 2767 times)

Offline shumar

[MAF]Cromiell is admin abuser
« on: September 18, 2014, 07:00:50 pm »
I don't use ANY mods/hacks/cheats nor I ever used nor I care about that stuff. I never finished any race 1st (almost no 2nd, 3rd) nor do I care about my rank or anything that I would use cheats or unfair means to achieve it. I play on this server only to race with my friend, nothing else. This happy ban trigger admin behaviour is idiotic and shameful.

http://www.pohrani.com/f/2G/10Y/24syEXse/kurwa-admin.png

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: [MAF]Cromiell is admin abuser
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 07:57:07 pm »
18/09/14 20:50   Croatia 89.164.150.55   Shumar   [MAF]Cromiell   Lamppost mods

Wait for Cromiell  ;)

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 03:09:17 pm »
First of all, that's not the right way to expect your ban appeal to be handled with pleasure. You are acting disrespectful and that won't give you any advantage in further appeal processing. Please keep in mind, that being polite and rather speak nicely can help you during gaming but also in real life.

Second of all, we were at least three administrators spectating you before we come to this conclusion. You appeared to smash through traffic posts every single time with no problem without losing speed. I was one of the administrators witnessing, however please wait for Cromiell and his final decision.
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline musicloveR

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 04:34:12 pm »
19/09/14 17:58   Croatia 141.136.225.66   Shumarka   [MAF]Nikki banevading 

Offline shumar

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 08:50:11 pm »
Yes, thats me 'ban evadin', hurrr durrr I'm so evil badass. Gj admins on super fast reaction, couldn't finish even 1 race. Thought my new skin of old fat lady and nick with 2 suffix letters will fool you, but you are just too damn smart :(

@Wadeon, ye you were there, I remember seeing you. Coming in top 5 always. Mad skills bro. And of course, you are too much VIP (as every other admin) for anyone to dare to suspect anything about you, so you can safely do whatever the you fuck want to... np at all with half people on server being admins, covering each other asses.

I'm acting disrespectful? Rly? With just trying to get by, enjoy the game and drive in peace? I should respect admins for ruining it? And for wasting my time here on forum? Riiiiiiiight. First I can't even start playing because half-country IP range ban (no suprise rly after I saw ton of Serbian admins lol), afterwards I'm thorn in the eye of admins who just can't wait to ban me for something. So they imagine some lampost mods or whateva. Rofl. Pls tell me whats the point about having hacks and still regularly finishing in last 3-4 places? If I had hack, you can be sure as hell you'd all eat my dust as I'd be coming first. If only I'd care a slightest bit about ranks...

And wow. You are trying to make this into my word vs word of "at least three administrators spectating me" (? rly, 3 admins were watching one of biggest noobs on server? wow, damn im honored, but I think you are bullshiting). As I probably stand no chance here... Lets just leave this topic to die, I'll go back to games that I can actually play and enjoy, and you power hungry kids can have your little kingdom back in check.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 01:27:34 am »
Lol. Pls tell me more about how you want to be unbanned after using lamp post mod. Maybe if you yell at me hard enough I'll do it ;)

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 07:53:43 am »
There is literally not one Croatian range ban. I (leader) am from Croatia so it would be pretty weird for me to allow an anti-Croatian bias here, too. It takes a skilled player to even finish with hacks on our server, as a hacker's lack of skill is usually enough to more than negate any advantage they have over fast racers. Maybe with something like teleport hack you could win but with lamp mod as your only advantage you probably still take corners slower than those that have been racing here for years.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 09:01:27 am »
Wadeon saw you going throught the specific objects, in this case traffic lights. You're not going to be unbanned.
Also the name of your pictures "kurwa admin" and your attitude only proves you shouldn't be even playing here. Couldn't finish even 1 race? Well, we have let you race at least a few times before banning you.

If we are wasting your time on this forums then take your time to leave as fast as you can. Don't forget to close the doors, please. And for yours and other smartasses' information. Yes, we do spec noobs like you more often than you think. We have a rule (written and not written) that we should involve as many admins as possible into spectating when it comes to mods/lamp mods. That's when player is under 1,000 and we don't have to fraps you. Anyway I will record every single time someone hacks like you do. We would shut you up 1 minute after creating a topic instead of "wasting your time".

Have a nice day
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 09:09:26 am by [MAF]Cromiell »

Offline shumar

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 11:57:57 am »
@[MAF]Vertigo, well who the hell are you now? another admin who has never seen me in game, just a tool who promptly and mindlessly jumps to side with other admin buddys, doing nothing else except prooving what I wrote above.

@[MAF]mooman, maybe there is no ban now but if you had read my last topic (/topic,6231.0.html) you would see that there was one, actually set by you personaly, which banned half of Iskon's IP allocations...

@[MAF]Cromiell, oh you got insulted by the name of my pic, how cute, I'm so glad you noticed it because that was exactly my intention. Was it so hard to PM me before banning? Ask about your suspicion, act like a man (and not like little pussy), ask me for a screenshot or give me a chance to prove that you wrong? No, you shoot first, questions later. And hiding behind mob is ridciulous too, everyone's saying 'the other' admin saw me, lal. Of course noone has any solid proof - becauce you already have your lynch game straight.

Maybe I'm wrong and you are not all such bad guys here and all of this is because of gigantic stroke of BAD LUCK which mercilessly hit me. But I just want you to know, I'm not writing this to defend my account or my chance to play on this server. Nah, I am a competetive gamer, but never been big on cars and racing, so I'll pass over this, going back to my wc3, dota, etc... This game (gta-samp) is obviously too much broken when its possible that such bullshit cases occur. In which 3 admins supposedly see me passing through lamposts while I'm cursing every time city stage is voted as I suck at those most, hiting every possible object countless times. So yes, this is like pissing against a wind but I'll say it again and for one last time: YOU LYNCHED AN INNOCENT PERSON TODAY. Hope other regular/normal people will have more luck then me if they try to play here.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 12:02:29 pm »
Oh indeed. Well as you saw it was removed promptly. Sounds kind of strange that the 'biggest ISP in Croatia' only has about 130k IP addresses though, lol.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2014, 12:42:57 pm »
Yeah most of times they have more luck than you indeed. Maybe because they are clean. And if you know us so well then you played here in past as well, for a longer time I suppose.