Author Topic: UB Tomasz.  (Read 5012 times)

Offline Tomasz.

UB Tomasz.
« on: September 15, 2014, 05:45:43 pm »
I hope that the Administration will take into account my request.
Tomasz.
[MAF]Rx7
"repair"
Welcome. I ask for UB. He admits his mistake, sorry. I drove to nick Persona to explain the admin to banujÄ…cemu, but he could only ban me. I am a Pole, weakly at me with English. I only play for fun, not for making smoke. I will remove the mod, please interventions and the slightest punishment.

Offline [MAF]Martin

Re: UB Tomasz.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 07:29:43 pm »
Poland 37.152.18.86   Tomasz.   [MAF]Rx7   vehicle health hacking

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 08:28:50 pm »
you don't deserve to be unbanned. infact, you deserve to be banned for a pretty long time just because you felt like you needed an advantage to win races, and i don't appreciate that. so it's up to the higher level admins to say how long you'll be banned for.

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 08:45:23 pm »
YEARS!
From the day you got banned, any further ban evades is an additional week per evade. 

-Stay out of trouble, good luck  ^-^
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 08:47:52 pm by Rob_Zamora »

Offline Tomasz.

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 10:33:24 am »
I am aware of my bad behavior, I promise to improve that.

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 12:30:53 pm »
Why have you decided to make things more complicated for you? I am not sure if you are aware of your "bad behavior" as you say.

39801   21/09/14 11:54   Poland 37.152.18.69   Mittolz.   Wadeon   Ban Evading - Tomasz.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:06:58 pm by Wadeon »
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline Tomasz.

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 07:48:26 am »
Disposable prank with this repair . I changed nicks , because I just do not have what to do , and I want to play and to race on the server. I know I did stupidity. Please for your understanding . Administrations beg for your understanding , please UB .

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 09:45:04 am »
Because you ban evaded, you will be unbanned in 2 years and 2 weeks.

See you then.

Offline Plato

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 03:08:01 pm »
Because you ban evaded, you will be unbanned in 2 years and 2 weeks.

See you then.

add the evades during last hour it is now:

2 years and 6 weeks

Offline Tomasz.

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 08:45:24 am »
no hello, I go to the server today and here ban for alleged circumvention ? Dear administration is not no excuse , but in my absence could only play my brother , I am from September almost did not play because of the new school. While reading the above comments I would not stoop to such an extent that you use cheats , I prefer to see myself , than go the easy way , after that it 's just a game , derives pleasure from it . I'm very sorry the administration , but it's not my doing. My brother will never be played on my account , I will see to that . Please administrations of understanding. I'm sorry for the many mistakes , I use google translate .

Offline Exo

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: .Exo.
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 08:57:56 am »
My friend/brother/sister/father/mother/grandparents/uncle/aunt/son/daughter hacked on my account/PC. Can I get unbanned?
No. You're responsible for what happens on your account/PC. If you don't want to get banned, make sure you trust everyone who uses your account/PC. Otherwise, don't let them use it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 09:02:39 am by [LSR]ExO »

Offline Tomasz.

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2014, 09:14:25 am »
I've never had a younger brother? Walk away from the computer for a moment you take it and start to play , and when you stop him gameplay , it spins with their parents. What can I do? I have to give him. Attitude of his condition , if he has to play let it assume a new account and play on wifi , and my account password is changed , and only I will be able to play for him , no one else . Please bear with us , never such a thing will not happen . Best server to the races .

Offline [2F2F]zero

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2014, 11:12:26 am »
yes it wont happens again the next 2 years and 6 weeks untill you can post your new unban request

Offline Tomasz.

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2014, 11:33:56 am »
Dear admins , how can I prove that I got banned not my fault ? I've never used any cheats and I do not intend to use . The only argument which can not be broken was my culture around other players. Always guided by the culture , if something screwed up just pleaded guilty and apologized . He never argued , always played fair. Please give a chance , only to the server on which you want to play because of the races. Everyone deserves a 2 chances .

Offline [2F2F]zero

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2014, 03:12:40 pm »
right, everyone deserves a 2nd chance, your second chance is in 2 years and 6 weeks.