Author Topic: [Thor] NEED TO BE UNBANED!! [UNBANNED]  (Read 7401 times)

Offline TH0r

[Thor] NEED TO BE UNBANED!! [UNBANNED]
« on: September 11, 2014, 02:10:10 pm »
Here is the thing i was playing on ax for not long time i just have 2 k score....my frineds tell me for this game loki and torcida they are my RL friends...we live in same place and have SIMILAR ip...as you all know loki was banned and he quit playing..but i play today and i [2F2F]ZERO comes on server and  look

you can check that before loki get banned we plays on server in same time so you will finaly figure THAT IM NOT LOKI!!!!! pls reply fast
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 04:01:33 pm by Professor Meowingtons pHd »

Offline TH0r

Re: [Thor] NEED TO BE UNBANED!!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 02:39:11 pm »
and look this i thing we have similar ip but i was wrong
Loki ip :89.201.228.115
my ip :31.45.194.51

so please zero whats wrong?!?  :L :L :L
UNBANN ME

Offline TH0r

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 03:20:24 pm »
and my last proof here you can see that me and loki plays on server in same time, so you see that im not loki  :L...this was before he get ban

Offline [2F2F]zero

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 04:26:35 pm »

Offline TH0r

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 05:42:54 pm »
you see when i was playing? BEFORE 2 YEARS and i get unbaned!!!! but im not loki man u have proofs so u need unbann me...what is the problem??? i dont fucking understand you man :o....you se when redstar come on his acc on my pc he get AUTO BAN ... and this other bans was before 2 years are you blind? ...i dont see any reason that i sould be banned...hope u understad  :L

Offline TH0r

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 05:45:17 pm »
we dont have same ip so im not him...you have pic where we playing on server in same thime like he did....HOW I CAN PLAY ON SERVER WITH 2 ACC...TELL ME PLEASE?? im not loki or redstar

Offline TH0r

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 05:07:46 pm »
SO I WHEN I WILL GET UNBANN? ZERO SAY SOMETHING MAN....you have all proofs that im not loki,so what do you waitng for? me and loki needs to come in your house to see that we are two persons ahhaha :L :L

Offline [2F2F]zero

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 10:29:02 am »
you didnt say much about my pictures

Offline TH0r

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 04:11:41 pm »
what i need to say? i can tell you that mute is madmax and you will belive???....so what if cokolino say that? i dont like him anyway so i understadn why he said that cuz he wanna to i get ban....and you buy his shit ....he dont have any proofs that im red star but i have proofs that im not him....so you will belive one man word or all my words and proofs??? please i dont understad you ,what i need to do? that you start beliving me? :o :o ???

Offline TH0r

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2014, 04:18:30 pm »
and for your first pic you have my reply...but i will repeat again my last ban was before 2 years and i get unban...and you see when red star comes on his acc on my pc he get auto ban you allready know that he is my rl friend we live in same place, if you wanna i will upload pic where we are together ..... anywayTHAT WAS ALSO BEFORE 2 YEARS soo i dont have any ban evade...its all i have to say about your pics

Offline TH0r

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 12:59:46 pm »
SO ZERO? WHAT DO YOU SAY :blank:

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 03:58:20 pm »
My question is, why have you decided to come online after you haven't been officially unbanned? You do realize that counts for ban evading, right? Zero please post on this topic what is your final decision, but also bare in mind this individual decided to come online without permission during his ban appeal process. I understand the fact you wish to race also claim you're holding no guilt but your actions only lowered your chances.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 04:01:59 pm by Wadeon »
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline TH0r

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2014, 04:02:50 pm »
i accidantaly enter the server and its works to me so i thougth that im unbaned...it was my mistake sry

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2014, 04:06:52 pm »
im glad that you didn't ruin my race the few minutes you were online

Offline TH0r

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2014, 04:08:54 pm »
its that so important that u need to write it here?