Author Topic: unban wadeon [UNBANNED]  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Ciapek

unban wadeon [UNBANNED]
« on: August 16, 2014, 02:24:09 am »
R33_Ciapek_bW
79.184.195.XXX
Wadeon
Grip Mod  ???
I dont have this mod , i never cheated , i like supergt and i think im good on this car

sorry for bad english
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 11:54:34 am by [MAF]Cthulhu »

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [RTF]Wadeon
Re: unban wadeon
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 08:26:46 am »
Explain this:

[youtube]CyrmZLUrEl4[/youtube]

How are you driving with such heavy handling despite that SuperGT is known with its spinning? You can not tell me that you're simply good with the vehicle clearly as even in 0:18 it obviously shows how you turn left from 2 meters before turn and yet hit a pole. If you simply admit, I might lower your time. You're on, speech is yours, make me believe you.
"Average person dies at 25 but is buried at 75.
Do not go where the path may lead,
but go where is no path, and leave a trail."

Offline Ciapek

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 09:55:59 pm »
Yes, I hit the pole, but so what? Sometimes it happens to everyone, even the best. I go to the races over two years (on the other server) and I have an experience. I don't know why my car was going so strange and unnaturally, but on my screen it was rly OK. Probably it's caused by lags, I have very slow Internet, sometimes my ping is growing up to 200. Next reason why i didnt cheated is my own race clan R33 in which I am currently since 2 years. I put in it a lot of work and heart. What will my members do, if they know that their lider is a cheater? Probably they'll go away, but i dont want it

Offline Krissi

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 11:50:42 pm »
Yes, I hit the pole, but so what? Sometimes it happens to everyone, even the best.
Of course it does happen to all of us. But Super GT does not act like that when crashing into a lightpole.
but on my screen it was rly OK.
It wasn't in the video.
Probably it's caused by lags, I have very slow Internet, sometimes my ping is growing up to 200.
You don't have slow internet, it says you have 75 ping at the time of recording. Maybe sometimes its slow.
I5 4670k @ 3,4| GA-Z87X-D3H| 8Gb DDR3 | Asus Gtx 770 |1TB HDD |64 GB Crucial M4| CM 720W| CM 690

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 02:28:09 am »
Do you have any vehicle mods or anything that would change your handling? You don't appear to admit so there should be a reason behind all of this. As I said, make me believe you that you're clean because so far you're not getting anywhere.

Offline Ciapek

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 01:46:02 pm »
I have mods only istead of infernus and turismo, but if this is a problem, I can ofc delete it. I haven't any SuperGT mod. I won't admit, cause I'm just clear, and following your line of thought, all of players you banned have to have sth? Are You a robot that never make mistakes? I'm curious how many players have fake bans. Moreover you can see in 0:32 that "my mod" doesnt work. Long straight road, so if would I have sth, doubtless i would use and get some rapid acceleration (At one time I've been an admin, so i know how behave typical cheaters). No one can see that I don't exceed max SuperGT speed. Look in 0:46 how bad I pass the turn. I'm sure, that over then half of players playing here would do it better. Additionally, If I was a cheater, I won't write an unban request, but just go on the other server.

Offline Wadeon

• Admin
  • Level 2 Administrator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 10:25:14 pm »
Unbanned. Make sure you remove your vehicle mods before you return. Good luck.

Wade.