Author Topic: Loki Banned, respond  (Read 3170 times)

Offline Loky

• View Profile
  • In-game name: Loki
Loki Banned, respond
« on: August 05, 2014, 11:19:39 am »
-Ingame name:Loki
-Ip:89.201.228.115
-[RSD]Mondeo
-Ban evade
- Okay, I started playing here 4.5 years ago. In that time a lot of shits happened. I was enemy with rsd on their server, so they were atm admins on ax and on rsd in same time. They were against me so they always pay more attention to me /on ax) 4 years ago I was banned on ax (nos where is not allowed) then I quit with ax for some time, I got back 5-6 months afer, I came to server, and boom, bann... Since than, it passed about 3 or more years... I came back few months ago... I came to server with name Loki, I played well and made some friends, no one has ever complained about me... I am not active on Forum.. so I didn't know there is option you can be unbanned 2 years after if you post topic... I saw few days ago...  Then yesterday 2F2F zero said "hi redstar" (my old nick on rsd server) I sad to him "hi rsd zero) and 5 mins later.... Bann (RSD Mondeo) Reason - Ban evade... with 7000 score... Man REally? I have a lot of videos and I will post them later here... If you find anything wrong in them... I will quit samp forever...  People change a lot in 5 years... so it is all up to you! Mfg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YnfZqABsL0 here is my racing video on AX.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: Loki Banned, respond
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 12:07:25 pm »
You have so many evades. If you didn't evade so many times, you probably would have been unbanned by now.

Offline Loky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 12:16:46 pm »
Oh come on ! Where is your forgivness system now ? No one would bann me and no one said anything wrong against loki on the server because lot of things change in 4 years. I had cheat and i was a flamer, but now no one would ever said that loki and red star are same person. But when Plato (Mondeo) heard who I am, he banned me instantly... I know he hates meand he doesn't give a fuck at anything that includes me. He only wants to see me banned and you are on his side. Hater admin is not good thing !

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 12:32:42 pm »
It doesn't really matter if you changed, you were given time but you didn't do your time. You've changed but you still have to do your time

Offline Loky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 12:52:11 pm »
no one gave me time, no one said anything, inactive for 3 and more years and I come back and boom ban after 7k score...  If there is something wrong I did now I will quit life.

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 01:40:57 pm »
If I go to jail for stealing something, and then I change my name, will they let me out?

I'll set you unban for 26/2/2015, for all your evades. Like I said, if you didn't evade all those times (I counted more or less 24 evades) you would have been unbanned ages ago.

Offline Plato

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 08:17:00 am »
(...) Where is your forgivness system now (...)

I thought about the Ban Forgiveness System. You evaded after your ban several times. If you don't remember, let me show you...

(...) I had cheat and i was a flamer, but now no one would ever said that loki and red star are same person. (...)

Nice, that you watch into the past, and agree to us. Cheaters get banned. Normally for the whole time, the server wil exist.
But we added the forgiveness system. But the rules to that system say: "(...) a ban, longer than 2 years - without evading (...)"

Well, in this case, watch again the Screenshot, which shows that you evaded several times.

If you don't remember, let me help you with this picture:

(...) But when Plato (Mondeo) heard who I am, he banned me instantly... I know he hates meand he doesn't give a fuck at anything that includes me. He only wants to see me banned and you are on his side. Hater admin is not good thing !

No, that is just wrong. But if you think like this - go on thinking. It's not my head, it's yours.

And btw, someone told all of us (online players) that you are RedStar.
If you check, who it was, please, don't kill him, when you see him next time, at any house partys.
And - we all know now - you are not a girl :)

Kind Regards

Mondeo

P.S. Starting several topics, doesn't make it better...

Offline Loky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 04:49:37 pm »
now what ? I am banned 2 years more.. ? Or as Vertigo said ?