Author Topic: Makaveli appeal [BANNED]  (Read 7545 times)

Offline Troublemaker

Makaveli appeal [BANNED]
« on: July 29, 2014, 06:54:05 pm »
Phobos banned me for using "rain handling mod/hack", and I don't have any mods except millenia weapon modpack, snow mod and 2pac skin replacing OG Loc.

Are you serious man?

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:47:08 pm by [MAF]Cthulhu »

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
  • Trance, Progressive, Techno <3
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]Phobos
Re: Makaveli appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 06:57:37 pm »

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 07:00:10 pm »
Ok, since I won't achieve anything arguing with you, I'll ask other admins/players: Do you really think I use hacks/mods? lol

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 07:02:35 pm »
Good question because I wasn't alone who saw it everything :)

Offline [MAF]Martin

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 07:06:53 pm »
There were like 6 admins who saw that .

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 07:14:25 pm »
lol, at that moment I was testing my old snow mod which I have used on roleplay servers and I wanted to see does it increase fps/change handling in rain. I saw that it changes handling, so I left before even finishing the race, and deleted it. Did I do something wrong? I don't think so...

this is it btw.

obviously this mod would give me advantage in rain races, that's why I deleted it, didn't even think about using it lol

I have never used cheats/unfair mods since I play sa:mp (2009) and I never will  ;)

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 07:17:44 pm »
So now you actually think we are supposed to believe your "testing" story. Please...

Offline [2F2F]alex

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 07:21:44 pm »
you were far ahead of everyone without failing and then you left so suddenly as if you realised that all admins were speccing you and that made you look guilty

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 07:23:04 pm »
You've been racing for quite some time before leaving, not just the video's length (an admin had time to notice it, tell other admins to spec etc), which makes it very hard to believe it was just some testing.

For testing such mods, the best option would be to check on other servers, or simply SP, but definitely not in AX and race mode (stunt mode would make it easy to test as you can set weather and car, but it's still forbidden). Anyway, same sanction as for any other illegal mods should be given.

Offline [2F2F]zero

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 07:23:23 pm »
Ok, since I won't achieve anything arguing with you, I'll ask other admins/players: Do you really think I use hacks/mods? lol
It's not about what other players or admins think about it, we saw it, that's it

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 07:29:35 pm »
So why didn't you guys just send me /pm and ask me what was I doing? Do you really think that I would do something stupid such as using this mod in races just to get myself better position, and all after sooo many hours spent on this server, so many races created and so many good times I had here? seems legit  :blank:

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 07:31:30 pm »
For testing such mods, the best option would be to check on other servers, or simply SP, but definitely not in AX and race mode (stunt mode would make it easy to test as you can set weather and car, but it's still forbidden). Anyway, same sanction as for any other illegal mods should be given.

Yes, it's your own fault you were using it on AX. Rules clearly say no mods that give you an advantage are allowed, doesn't matter if it's just for testing as you say..

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 07:33:12 pm »
So why didn't you guys just send me /pm and ask me what was I doing? Do you really think that I would do something stupid such as using this mod in races just to get myself better position, and all after sooo many hours spent on this server, so many races created and so many good times I had here? seems legit  :blank:

Sorry we don't give warnings to cheaters, you may suggest it but I don't think any admin will like this suggestion.

Offline [MAF]Martin

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 07:35:57 pm »

lol wtf , why we have to pm you for that ? You should think about it yourself , that this kind of mod is not allowed here and its banable . No admins would have never pm'ed you (hey , stop using  the mod) , they will ban you immideatly .

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 07:37:04 pm »
It was YOU who should have told us you want to test that mod, and MAYBE we would let you use it, but in /stunt only. Though I personally wouldn't. Some other empty server would be better for that, if you wanted to try it just in SA-MP.

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 07:39:49 pm »
it's not like you were on for only a minute and "tested" the mod, no you were on for quite a bit of time and as soon as you realized there were no admins racing (by checking the leaderboard), you left.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 07:43:49 pm »
Ok, I admit it was my fault, I should've let you guys know that I'm gonna test it, this way I've just get myself into crap, because I can't prove that I was doing what I said.

I don't play on other servers, and it was an effort for me to search for some other server just to test a mod lol, why to do that when I have AX and MM (mini missions) in favorites list... But you're right about singleplayer, I could've tested it there.

Sorry we don't give warnings to cheaters, you may suggest it but I don't think any admin will like this suggestion.

You can say whatever you want, but I'm not a cheater... I can guarantee you that.

lol wtf , why we have to pm you for that ? You should think about it yourself , that this kind of mod is not allowed here and its banable . No admins would have never pm'ed you (hey , stop using  the mod) , they will ban you immideatly .

Maybe because I'm regular player, who no-lifes on this server 24/7, and who never did any serious bullshit here?

It was YOU who should have told us you want to test that mod, and MAYBE we would let you use it, but in /stunt only. Though I personally wouldn't. Some other empty server would be better for that, if you wanted to try it just in SA-MP.

I didn't think that would be a problem, because I wasn't planning on finishing any race... In past I used it on RP servers for aesthetics, to make my game more interesting.

it's not like you were on for only a minute and "tested" the mod, no you were on for quite a bit of time and as soon as you realized there were no admins racing (by checking the leaderboard), you left.

Yeah, I didn't want to get myself into trouble, I knew admins may think I'm using something (I'm not stupid lol) and that's why I left to delete it...

Offline [MAF]Cthulhu

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 07:46:44 pm »
It's too late now. You used a mod that gave you an unfair advantage so it's an easy decision for us.

As the forgiveness system says, you can make a new unban request on 29/7/2016 and you'll be unbanned, if you don't evade of course.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Makaveli appeal [BANNED]
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 09:59:06 pm »
We have a /stunt mode so there is no need to test anything in /race. Even though you have a good history here and I have known you for a long time, it is for that reason that your story is very hard to believe. As such, I am fully supporting the given punishment.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2014, 10:11:39 pm »
And as we know, everyone is a possible cheater.

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 04:32:37 pm »
tricky story

btw i deleted handling.cfg and samp still runs, so handling mods are out of question.... however surfaces are the case.

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2014, 11:27:15 pm »
tricky story

btw i deleted handling.cfg and samp still runs, so handling mods are out of question.... however surfaces are the case.
they are not out of question, just harder to use.

either way, I agree with this punishment too.