Author Topic: My suggestion.  (Read 4021 times)

Offline Grenlandis

My suggestion.
« on: July 28, 2014, 06:38:44 am »
Hi racers! I have a suggestion for this brilliant server. As I can see that number of players in server is getting lower and lower, so there is one way to bring them back is to do mass unban. I am sure that server will get full of players and it will be more fun to play. Most of unbaned players will understand their mistakes and will play without cheating and hacking or trolling. Think about this suggestion, cause it's a good way to increase players number. Forever Adrenalinex fan - Grenlandis. 

Offline [MAF]Vertigo

• Admin
  • lol
    • View Profile
Re: My suggestion.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 06:53:48 am »
And then mass chaos. Most people who are banned are banned because they cannot be trusted to play on the server.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 09:44:56 am »
Hi racers! I have a suggestion for this brilliant server. As I can see that number of players in server is getting lower and lower, so there is one way to bring them back is to do mass unban. I am sure that server will get full of cheaters and it will be less fun to play. Most of unbaned players will not understand their mistakes and will be cheating and hacking or trolling. Think about this suggestion, cause it's a shit way to increase players number. Forever Adrenalinex fan - Grenlandis.

I agree

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 10:17:42 am »
I don't want play with cheaters.

Offline Żurrieq

• Admin
  • The traveller.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 12:06:17 pm »

Offline Scorpion.

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 01:45:33 pm »
Hi racers! I have a suggestion for this brilliant server. As I can see that number of players in server is getting lower and lower, so there is one way to bring them back is to do mass unban. I am sure that server will get full of cheaters and it will be less fun to play. Most of unbaned players will not understand their mistakes and will be cheating and hacking or trolling. Think about this suggestion, cause it's a shit way to increase players number. Forever Adrenalinex fan - Grenlandis.

I agree

reading well is so funny ahaha  :L

Offline nero

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 02:56:55 pm »
The number of players is lower because we have summer, with high temperatures especially in Europe atm. So, it is kinda normal for players to go outside, do some barbecue with friends etc.

Just wait for winter and we will be back again.

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 03:09:55 pm »
yes, when summer end they will back

Offline RuBenXitoH

• Be Yourself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 03:33:48 pm »
The number of players is lower because we have summer, with high temperatures especially in Europe atm. So, it is kinda normal for players to go outside, do some barbecue with friends etc.

Just wait for winter and we will be back again.
I don't think so because in summer holidays you have time to do some barbecues but also to play samp.. Didn't make sense at all your argument nero

Offline nero

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 04:44:24 pm »
It has been proven over years on our RSD homepage/server. Homepage views drop around half in months june/july/august and start to rise again around september. This can be applied to the server as well.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 10:00:42 pm »
You guys probably should've looked at this guy's other posts before responding, lol.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline nero

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 09:15:08 am »
shaddapp pooman. we are discussing serious nonsense here.