• View Profile
  • In-game name: Loki
Loki
« on: July 27, 2014, 02:53:07 pm »
-Ingame name:Loki
-Ip:89.201.228.115
-[RSD]Mondeo
-Ban evade
- Okay, I started playing here 4.5 years ago. In that time a lot of shits happened. I was enemy with rsd on their server, so they were atm admins on ax and on rsd in same time. They were against me so they always pay more attention to me /on ax) 4 years ago I was banned on ax (nos where is not allowed) then I quit with ax for some time, I got back 5-6 months afer, I came to server, and boom, bann... Since than, it passed about 3 or more years... I came back few months ago... I came to server with name Loki, I played well and made some friends, no one has ever complained about me... I am not active on Forum.. so I didn't know there is option you can be unbanned 2 years after if you post topic... I saw few days ago...  Then yesterday 2F2F zero said "hi redstar" (my old nick on rsd server) I sad to him "hi rsd zero) and 5 mins later.... Bann (RSD Mondeo) Reason - Ban evade... with 7000 score... Man REally? I have a lot of videos and I will post them later here... If you find anything wrong in them... I will quit samp forever...  People change a lot in 5 years... so it is all up to you! Mfg

Offline Loky

• View Profile
Re: Loki
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 11:47:16 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YnfZqABsL0 my racing show... Do you really think I am a cheater??????????

Offline Loky

• View Profile
Re: Loki
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 04:00:55 pm »
Thanks for so quick respond, love ya