Author Topic: Killuminati  (Read 2450 times)

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
Killuminati
« on: July 07, 2014, 05:16:44 pm »
we all "know" the story to this major incident that shook the world: did he get shot or not? is he dead or still breathing? who did it? how did it happen?

i always find myself looking for information on tupac's death and i find it really entertaining and interesting.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLhSJowJfaE[/youtube]

here's 1 video, out of a 100 (maybe even 1000), that may explains how he got killed and by who.

and i also wanna know your personal opinion on this.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 05:18:17 pm by [MAF]mourad »

Offline [AK47]Tommy_Vicious

Re: Killuminati
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 05:55:42 pm »
we will  probabily never know the truth , but i have a theory :The day before his death 2pac was playing GTA London multiplayer on a English server called "MetamphetamineX" . He was racing a long SK race , when suddendly a bunch of  rivals speedhacker from the West Coast entered the server and started a flame war with him.

Eventually those hackers managed to get to him irl  and they knocked at the door:

"Knock Knock"

-Yo , Who is there? I didn't expect anybody today!
-Just open the door bro! You've just won a fantastic vacuum cleaner by Folletto"
(Opening the door) Man I really need a new vacuum cleaner , my pavement is so full of cocaine and shit
-BANG BANG!!!!
-You bastard!!!
-BANG BANG!!!
-Tell Rossella i Love Her
-BANG
-Done, we can come back home !

That's it. :L

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 07:17:03 pm »
I've been listening to 2pac for several years already, I have every his album downloaded (even collaborations and posthumous ones) and there's no his song I hadn't listened to. I don't believe he's still alive, since there are many evident proofs that show he's dead. GOD, BRING US BACK 2PAC, AND TAKE ALL OF TODAY'S SHIT RAPPERS IN EXCHANGE :( (sry caps)

There's a lot of theories about his death, how did it happen, who did it etc. and most of them sound like a nonsense. There are 2 theories I find most probably legit about what actually happened.

First one is that he got killed by some gang/gang member, most probably because he fucked somebody's girl, owed someone money, or just simply because he was disliked by them. I also heard a story that he got killed by Orlando Anderson, a Crip member, who got attacked by pac several years before that... as an act of revenge. Another theory is that he got killed by "men in black" aka illuminati organization. I can believe in this, since I've seen many interviews of him + his knowledge portrayed in his lyrics... they all show that he was very smart and intelligent, he knew everything about society, corruption etc. simply, he knew the game. That's why he got killed (possibly).

About west coast-east coast beef, and his beef with Biggie, I gotta say that they ended that beef by themselves a few months before pac's death, and even Biggie said that he was sorry to hear about pac's death, and that he attended his funeral. So I'm sure that Biggie is not involved in pac's death.

btw. everyone should take a look to this interview, which shows pac isn't a gangbanger, bad boy, rapist, killer or w/e

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vxcHI1QD88[/youtube]

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 07:56:26 pm »
First one is that he got killed by some gang/gang member, most probably because he fucked somebody's girl, owed someone money, or just simply because he was disliked by them.
this is a very poor reason to kill the most succesful and most powerful rapper in the world. even if someone had this idea in mind, it wouldn't be as simple as it sounds. this simply cannot be THE reason he got killed for. ofcourse everything could be a possibility but there's no evidence whatsoever to back that up.

and i'm so glad you posted that video because i've never in my life seen a video like that. i actually have viewed that interview about 4 to 5 times just because i love his honesty. i could listen to him for hours because he knows what he's saying. and the amount of facts he states in his words are astonishing and this just goes the show that he was smarter than people thought he was. people looked at him and thought "just another thug with tattoos all over him, he's here because people got him here and he has so much money bla bla bla" but there was a true honest man behind all of that. and that's why he got killed, because he could change the world. i believe they got rid of him because he had the power to make a difference. he knew that, so did the government.

anyone who disagrees, feel free to discuss this topic  :D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 07:59:48 pm by [MAF]mourad »

Offline [MAF]Epoxi

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 08:43:44 pm »
The most convincing story I've seen is a documentary (below, it's quite long and boring) where it said Suge Knight killed both Biggie and Tupac, and it makes even more sense when you see how many rappers are/were terrified by him. The testimony from ex-policemen is also quite persuasive.

[youtube]x02bE_GzbJo[/youtube]

That said, I think the deaths of Biggie and Tupac were almost inevitable. When you listen to their music they constantly talk about their own death and mortality in more explicit detail than any other rapper before them and any rapper since. I mean when you bring out albums like 'Ready to Die' and songs like 'Suicidal Thoughts' from Biggie, and 2pac's 'Do you think I died,' 'Do Gs get to go to heaven,' 'Only God can judge me,' 'How long will they mourn me'...it becomes clear that the only climax to their careers and lives is a dramatic tragedy. I would go so far as to say they were on a suicide mission, and it worked: no rappers' names are more memorable, nor can one be mentioned without the other.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 08:48:47 pm by [MAF]Epoxi »

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 12:14:54 am »
Yeah, I forgot about Suge... All this stuff about their deaths is so messed up, many things have been left unsolved. And every person who knew something about their deaths (weird a bit?) has died. Seems like someone planned their deaths so long.

That said, I think the deaths of Biggie and Tupac were almost inevitable. When you listen to their music they constantly talk about their own death and mortality in more explicit detail than any other rapper before them and any rapper since. I mean when you bring out albums like 'Ready to Die' and songs like 'Suicidal Thoughts' from Biggie, and 2pac's 'Do you think I died,' 'Do Gs get to go to heaven,' 'Only God can judge me,' 'How long will they mourn me'...it becomes clear that the only climax to their careers and lives is a dramatic tragedy. I would go so far as to say they were on a suicide mission, and it worked: no rappers' names are more memorable, nor can one be mentioned without the other.

I agree with you about this. Pac was confident that he is becoming powerful and famous + rich, and that with family/friends/fan support he could have done big things, things that could probably have a big effect on people's lives today. His lifestyle was a guarantee that he would either finish in prison/cemetery. Biggie's story is different, he only wanted to be rich so he could live happy with his daughter and son, and make their childhood better than he had. They both shared same thoughts in some songs, but their state of mind was very different.