Author Topic: Few Suggestions - including No-tapping motorcycle mode!  (Read 20992 times)

Offline [2F2F]PK

Few Suggestions - including No-tapping motorcycle mode!
« on: June 26, 2014, 05:22:34 am »
1. /ejecttop id (or something like that)

This command would work same as /eject which is for players inside vehicle.I'm totally fine when someone gets in my car but when there is 4-5 of them on it's painful. Also jumping on the bikes, driver can't really see in front especially when the player stands.

Only problem might be is abusing that command , so rather possible to use the command only when the players are on your car.

2. /loadconfig in SK

Simple as that, you get in the car which you chose and type that command and loads the tune you saved. I think it would be cool to also see it in SK race not only in normal races.

3. NoTapping mode

That would be a mode which disables tapping on bikes for abusing the speed bike can actually reach or jails the one doing it. I think many agree racing would be much funnier like that. Would also give newbies a chance to win some races.

Now to this thing, i think the problem would be straightening up the bike in air. If it's possible to be only enabled when the bike is in the air +/- 2-3 meters above the ground. Contact with ground = no more tapping.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 06:50:19 pm by MadMax »

Offline MadMax

• Lazyass, still hanging around AX from time to time
  • Admin
  • I'm the road warrior...
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: MadMax[MAF]
Re: Few Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 12:37:41 pm »
last one would be rather impossible to execute riight

you can use defined top speeds (140 for freeway/wayfarer/sanchez, 150 bf-400, cop bike 160 sport bikes, and 175 nrg) but they would easly beat these speeds when for example driving downhill, so thats little hard

PLEASE, IGNORE ALL MY SPELLING MISTAKES AND OTHER TYPOS True racing fans enjoy horsepower in ANY form

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 06:34:10 pm »
i like all of them, but 3rd is pretty much impossible to do in sa-mp.

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 09:40:34 pm »
Ok i crossed the tapping idea since it's not possible.

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 09:49:32 pm »
1. /ejecttop id (or something like that)

This command would work same as /eject which is for players inside vehicle.I'm totally fine when someone gets in my car but when there is 4-5 of them on it's painful. Also jumping on the bikes, driver can't really see in front especially when the player stands.

Only problem might be is abusing that command , so rather possible to use the command only when the players are on your car.

kinda like the idea

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:51:41 pm by miko »

Offline Terrabyte

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 10:32:36 pm »
Maybe its possible that you get freezed when you try to tap? Or is that also impossible?

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 11:12:08 pm »
it might be, but then you wouldn't be able to use it to turn in air too(I've done in-air tests, they never work really accurately)

Offline [AK47]skunk

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • AK47
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 08:47:48 am »
How about putting invisible bot as passenger?

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 09:46:06 am »
SK should be kept the original way like it was in 2006 and like it was intended in 2009. Even split time shouldn't be included.

If you want tuning, make the most of your money and go to a modshop..

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 09:49:43 am »
How about putting invisible bot as passenger?
clever idea, but in samp there are no controlable bots, nor are they invisible.

Even split time shouldn't be included.
Apart from being as close to 2006 as possible, there is no reason to not include it.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 09:55:17 am »
Then it becomes too much like normal mode, which is silly because it should be separated with different features. What next /vr and /f? :L

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2014, 03:30:32 pm »
The difference is that you start on foot and have to pick/maintain your own vehicle, there is no need to inflate the difference by setting arbitrary limits, especially something that is purely informational. But modding with command is more arguable, it could look out of place and is kind of useless anyway. I don't use the modding at all, so I'm not sure.

Offline [2F2F]PK

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2014, 05:22:33 pm »
The difference is that you start on foot and have to pick/maintain your own vehicle, there is no need to inflate the difference by setting arbitrary limits, especially something that is purely informational. But modding with command is more arguable, it could look out of place and is kind of useless anyway. I don't use the modding at all, so I'm not sure.
Yeah i agree, so maybe then adding only the first suggestion?  I think it would be useful.

Offline b00tsyou

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 07:28:46 pm »
Ok i crossed the tapping idea since it's not possible.

in my case , i drive with a  the analogic pad of a joypad PS2 : just need to push a bit the pad to get the speed position - no tapping here - how would you detect me?

Offline Queen|iPink

• Admin
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: Queen
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2014, 01:36:41 pm »
Just make cps in SK races take-able  for those who are driving sth. Same system like truck races where you can take cps with trailer only. They will be on foot so cp wont count