Author Topic: Unban  (Read 2751 times)

Offline [MM]Aryamaan

Unban
« on: June 22, 2014, 04:44:46 pm »
[MM]Aryamaan

[FSR]Ush

'intentional ramming'

Bullshit,i wont apologize for what I absolutely did not do,i had just come to race from stunt,there was no one around me in a 10 second window.Ush and I were talking about something related about lowriders and he said 'what is the matter with you,u dont know slamvan is a lowrider?' i said 'i dont,boohoo'.I am pretty sure the ban had something to do with this conversation.

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 04:52:48 pm »
Just because you think it's a "bullshit reason" doesn't mean you're in the right by ban evading twice. All you had to do was simply make a ban appeal after getting banned for car-ramming to sort things out quicker. But now you made it so much more difficult for yourself.

Offline [MM]Aryamaan

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 04:57:11 pm »
yeah i didnt know i was ban evading,im banned for the first time,i thought i got unbanned  :-\ as for the bullshit part,I take it back

Offline [MAF]mourad

• Admin
  • Life is a joke, laugh at it.
    • View Profile
  • In-game name: [MAF]mourad
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 05:32:32 pm »
You never get unbanned automatically, you always have to make a ban-appeal. Well it wasn't me who banned you in the first place, it was Ush so pending him I guess.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 12:11:25 am »
You didn't even try to brake when you rammed me.. it definitely was on purpose. When I said something about it you said 'boohoo' and that was reason for me your attitude is shit + you are not following the rules.. so a week off would give you some time to learn things. Then afterwards you ban evade.. so yeah.. unban is at july 7.

Offline [MM]Aryamaan

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 05:10:13 am »
ok now i realize that you too had just joined race,you were behind me which i didnt see.when you said what was that or something,i thought it was in the context of the slamvan.You may ask anyone who was in stunt at that time,so i said boohoo for that,in a joking manner.this is a misunderstanding.unban me uicker if you can,i dont have much time left to play,exams  :(

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 09:04:22 am »
I banned you for ramming + ban evading.

Offline [MM]Aryamaan

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2014, 10:09:00 am »
i realize that.All i was saying that i didnt know i rammed or ban evaded.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2014, 10:46:16 am »
Not knowing is no reason for me to unban you. You agreed on the /rules by entering the server..

Offline [MM]Aryamaan

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2014, 01:17:10 pm »
I'm just saying that the ramming was unintentional and the 'boohoo' was way out of context.I dont think i deserve ban for unintentional ramming,I've seen worse cases with milder consequences

Offline Mute.

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2014, 01:44:45 pm »
he's right, people do things worse than this and say meaner things and don't get banned. as for the ban evading i think he should be given the benefit of the doubt as he probably thought he was only kicked for ramming and since you guys have told him he ban evaded, he hasn't been on the server so i think he should be unbanned.

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2014, 03:00:17 pm »
Everyone gets treated equally right by me, so also you.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2014, 08:31:24 pm »
Definitely not worth a permanent ban, you will be unbanned on 07/07/14 (2 weeks for evading), make another topic to remind us then.