Author Topic: blocking  (Read 3875 times)

Offline Shooter_[ISG]

• ffs
    • View Profile
blocking
« on: June 05, 2014, 09:11:05 am »
I was playing a  race today mode one world,then i got crashed in a pole see that pole in pic http://i.imgur.com/1wuyl2s.jpg ,then ush hit in my car.  but there was too many sapce to pass. and then ush kicked me.
and see in this video lockenjonny is blocking on purpose at starting race. >:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9hXZljIo4
what about him?

sry for bad english

Intel core i5 6600k|Asus Z170pro gaming|MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X|8Gb ddr4 corsair| Cooler master B600| Cooler master k380|Samsung 850 evo m.2 250GB

Offline [MAF]Karlis

Re: blocking
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 10:55:52 am »
maybe ush was right, or maybe he wasn't, i don't know as i wasn't there and you gave no proof about that.

but that video is both irrelevant and not proving anything, most likely jonny didn't even see you because of the huge ping. he just drove what appeared to be the optimal trajectory, and so did you.

we can't be everywhere and see everything, but when we see someone blocking, we punish for it, and someone else not being caught is no excuse.

Offline EleGy

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 11:31:25 am »
You can clearly see lockenjonny going reverse in the start. I think this isn't caused by ping.

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 11:39:09 am »
oh, i missed that, true. we will watch him.

Offline S

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 12:25:11 pm »
so? ive accidentally pressed S instead of W before too on start

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 02:02:25 pm »

This is why is driving with arrows better then with WASD.

Offline nero

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 03:57:45 pm »

lockenjonny is a punk who enjoys to fuck with people. he doesn't do stuff likes this by accident.
(I can say this from 3-4 years of admin experience with him playing on our server)

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 05:25:05 pm »

This is why is driving with arrows better then with WASD.

tbh i think thats a pretty bad reason, in all those years i might have missed it just a few times, and even then its just if im not in correct sitting position. on the other hand, playing with wasd gives you a free hand to use mouse (without arm being bent over all the keyboard), more buttons nearby, and carryover to other games that require more than just 4 main keys.

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 05:45:31 pm »
tbh i think thats a pretty bad reason, in all those years i might have missed it just a few times, and even then its just if im not in correct sitting position. on the other hand, playing with wasd gives you a free hand to use mouse (without arm being bent over all the keyboard), more buttons nearby, and carryover to other games that require more than just 4 main keys.

I play only sa:mp, and I've developed hand switching so good, can replace my hands position all over keyboard and back to mouse/arrows if necessary, twice in a second  ;D

Offline miko

• View Profile
  • In-game name: miko
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 07:39:03 pm »
i drive with arrows only without using mouse

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 10:52:30 pm »
i drive with arrows only without using mouse

WSAD and mouse movement for extra viewing here