Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 2343 times)

Offline mabonedbanana

Thank You
« on: February 25, 2018, 11:25:07 pm »
Hello guys. How are you doing? Recently I was listening to some random Spotify playlists and I stumbled upon a song that was inside GTA SA and couldn't help and feel Nostalgia remembering the good memories I had on SAMP, especially on AdrenalineX. It has been what? 8 years? Maybe more. I remember when the server was always full during those event Sundays, Daytona was it? Loved the IV races and the One World Carnage. Those crap races people created and we had to test them (LUL). How could I forget the REAL PC Benchmark that was doubleyou or that race that had lampost on the end of the race? Remember those SuperGT HC rain races? Those were such a good server-cleaning races. 2F2F,LSD,MAF,AH,AK47,LSR many good clans and good racers made a wonderful community. I hope everyone is doing well in life and one day manages to have the same feeling as I had and come to the website and read this. Thank you for everything you have done. Thank you for the endless days of pure joy. Thank you for your endless efforts to make one of the best game servers I have ever played on. I just can't thank everyone enough. Simply, thank you!

IGN: Boned.Banana aka the Pleb from Mozambique