Author Topic: UNBANNED plz :)  (Read 2722 times)

Offline Thrazo

UNBANNED plz :)
« on: April 12, 2014, 10:09:28 pm »
hello i am TRAZO. ME BEEN BANEED BY [AK47]Odala u banned because u say im using airbreak , me no using airbrak idk no import im srry plz unbanned i want play in this server awesome plz  ;D  Thx for waching :D                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       PD: srry for my english i no speak much english i try :)

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: UNBANNED plz :)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 10:10:51 am »
09/01/14     03:23   El Salvador      190.53.173.218   TRAZO.   [AK47]odala   evade   
24/07/13     23:25   El Salvador      190.150.6.130           TRAZO   [AK47]odala   airbrake

Wait for Odala to respond to this post. Please avoid evading your ban.

Offline Thrazo

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 10:11:15 pm »
If you and I admit, but please give me a second chance And look in to see what was the name of the administrator who expelled but only to remind me, and I know usteded can not assure you that is true, but please tell the truth and ask a second chance if you can please Thank you  ;)

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 10:33:16 pm »
If you are admitting to using hacks, then your unban date will be on 30/7/2015.

Please avoid to evade your ban, or another week will be added.

Offline Thrazo

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 10:54:53 pm »
you're talking about? I have admitted that I never never never evaded hacks and do use this app to play but I never use it and ami the administrator Odala y6o ban me but never use it but me The ban ami and hise the appeal because I like the server not that I do not have anything to do with that, again I admit that evaded another ip, I never said I use that saying, and I do not hise, hasi to please give me a chance  :-\

Offline Rob_Zamora

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 07:23:43 am »
If you want to talk in Spanish, you can so I can understand better.

Offline Thrazo

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 03:27:48 pm »
Ok Gracias , estaba diciendo que yo admiti que evadi pero yo nunca use airbeak pues ese dia a enpesar iva la carrera y todos estaban flotando y yo igual y derrepente me aparecio que estaba baneado y pues yo no habia echo la app del unbanned porque estaba en escuela , pero ya sali y por eso asta haora he echo la app y pido la oportunidad con seguridad porque yo no tuve nada que ver y alveces los errores ocurren  :laugh:

Offline [AK47]odala

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 07:47:42 pm »
I wouldnt ban you if you didnt use cheats

your unban date will be on 30/7/2015.

Please avoid to evade your ban, or another week will be added.

Offline Thrazo

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 10:21:06 pm »
You are wrong because I do not cheat usu

Offline Thrazo

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 10:25:09 pm »
please I want to play in this amazing server I have not done anything I did not beg anything hise :-\