Author Topic: TT info tooltip  (Read 3112 times)

Offline [FSR]cyco

TT info tooltip
« on: April 02, 2014, 11:23:36 am »
Hi all

Wanna ask if it's possible (and, in that case, would you think about) adding a tooltip in /tt list, with info about car and cp
I made a screen for better explain

Offline [LSR]Jarol

Re: TT info tooltip
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 11:59:01 am »
would be cool but ages of work because there are loads of TT races in /TT atm.. :/

Offline [FSR]cyco

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 12:33:42 pm »
Yes Jarol, i can imagine the amount of time takes a work like that. Anyway, is not necessary fill up the entire /tt list in one time. I think it's a work could be done a little at time..  many AX racers would appreciate that  8)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:42:14 pm by cyco »

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 02:10:32 pm »
I like this idea, would save us a lot of time, instead of searching for some short tt, we could see it like this.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 02:35:45 pm »
Currently not possible with SA-MP to make it how it's shown in the example but it could be done. And it would of course be automatically generated lol
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline [FSR]cyco

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 02:59:43 pm »
Currently not possible with SA-MP to make it how it's shown in the example

Ok. What i mean is a "sort of" .. but i dunno how the scripts works. Another idea would be ask to buildmoders to add that info (type of car/numbers of cp) within the race title (?)

Offline Skream!

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 05:25:32 pm »
for (new i; i < RACES_IN_TT; i++) {
format(str, 5000, "%s%s {FFF000}[%s / %d cps] \n", str, racename, racecar, maxracecps);
}
ShowPlayerDialog...

Red = Variables

Offline [MAF]Karlis

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 05:52:47 pm »
yeah, but unless the race database has it (not sure), we just don't have that information cached anywhere, which means we have to read each of the tt racelist's race files to obtain the values. it's nothing terrible, just a bit of work to do that. however, both of us are having  exams soon/now, so i dunno when will we get around to do that.