Author Topic: BANNED: kosmos  (Read 3077 times)

Offline kosmos

BANNED: kosmos
« on: March 17, 2014, 08:31:23 am »
Name: kosmos

Hello all.
I just playing 1-2 years...

Why?
http://postimg.org/image/7v36yxv7j/

[13:55:12] Name: kosmos | IP: 213.87.249.151 | Reason: hax | Admin: [RSD]Plato

What this?

Offline Plato

Re: BANNED: kosmos
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 08:41:23 am »
I got a message from a regular player, who told me, that he saw, that you hacked.

I asked him, if he can proof it, and he said yes. He wants to be unknown, so i respect this.

If you can tell me, how you did this without using hacks, go on - do it!

Proof:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFUvaKuvPss[/youtube]

He also told me, that it happend before, but there he didn't have a proof.

Kind Regards
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:44:06 am by Plato »

Offline kosmos

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 09:02:21 am »
(Sry bad language, i speak Russian. And i use google translate).

Thanks for the quick answer Plato.

Well...
I can imagine one reason, just i live in Russia and i use for play network technologies: 3G Modem, it is very slow and i have large ping.
I love this server and only play by the rules and respect all players.
If you do not believe me, I'm sorry. But I really do not understand why this is incident  ???

Offline Plato

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 09:16:36 am »
(Sry bad language, i speak Russian. And i use google translate).

Thanks for the quick answer Plato.

Well...
I can imagine one reason, just i live in Russia and i use for play network technologies: 3G Modem, it is very slow and i have large ping.
I love this server and only play by the rules and respect all players.
If you do not believe me, I'm sorry. But I really do not understand why this is incident  ???

No Problem.
ok, i have seen many ppl racing with high ping (500 and more), but this is strange. you know MasterTrupov fell off his bike, that guy told me, and you didnt.
so, even when you have a higher ping, it should be visible in that video. but you see, that your skin fell off the bike, and was too quick back on the bike.

but when i saw the other guy driving against the wall, he clearly fell off, what u didn't do.

Kind Regards

Offline kosmos

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 09:23:32 am »
You do not understand me. It is not even ping, it is lag. I always drive the CP, but do not take it because my internet connection is very slow. Very often I have lost objects that are on the server. So I'm going through objects.
Thank.

Offline kosmos

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 09:28:28 am »
I play on this server just to relax. So I do not see any reason that would use the hack and be first in the race.

Offline [MAF]mooman

• Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 11:42:26 am »
I could see this being caused by lag. If the speccer is sent information that the player is going straight into the wall then on the speccer's screen he will fall off. Then, when updated (real) information is received half a second later that the player actually slowed down and didn't fall off then the speccer could appear to jump back on despite never falling off on his own screen. As he wasn't driving straight into a wall I could see this happening. I'd definitely prefer to have to an admin observe it happening multiple times and in less ambiguous situations before banning.
will read and answer your forum PMs when I'm less busy!

Offline kosmos

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 05:53:05 am »
What, what, what?
[11:41:25] Name: kosmos | IP: 213.87.248.126 | Reason: evade | Admin: [RSD]Plato

Yesterday I went to the server and was surprised that I unbanned and continued to play.
It seems to me that [MAF] mooman explained everything and unbanned me, because he was right.

Offline Plato

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2014, 07:49:03 am »
What, what, what?
[11:41:25] Name: kosmos | IP: 213.87.248.126 | Reason: evade | Admin: [RSD]Plato

Yesterday I went to the server and was surprised that I unbanned and continued to play.
It seems to me that [MAF] mooman explained everything and unbanned me, because he was right.

Yeah, it seems. As long as moo, doesn't say "unbanned" or somebody else, you are banned.

Offline kosmos

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2014, 09:37:31 am »
Ok, ok, you right. But if mooman explained everything unbanned but not me, then who unbaned me yesterday?
And as I was able to start the game yesterday on the server?

Offline kosmos

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 04:46:20 pm »
Hey, can somebody will my problem?