Author Topic: Visit Russia before Russia visits you  (Read 4976 times)

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

Visit Russia before Russia visits you
« on: March 03, 2014, 06:31:52 pm »
So yeah guys... What do you think about the current situation?

Offline [FSR]Ush

• Admin
  • Aart
    • View Profile
Re: Visit Russia before Russia visits you
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 06:46:18 pm »
The only problem the EU has it's reliant on Russian gas.... other than that I think Putin is getting himself in trouble by moving forces inside Ukraine. It made me think of when the USA wanted to attack Syria, but the Russians told them not to do it.. and now it's the other way around, but Russia already invaded part of Ukraine. It was stupid for Putin to do this.
But there will be no war, this is cold war stuff all over again...

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 06:50:02 pm »

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 07:22:06 pm »

are you stupid???
Here they are on our territory are tearing our flags of Ukraine
That fucking Putin soon will end his carrer like Yanukovych.
Ukraine United! Nobody surrender!!
+ we are friendly with EU..
Why is this your picture I don't understand?
Polish helped us with the fight against gangster government.. Thanks big for this ;)
But i still don't understand that picture...

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 07:35:32 pm »

(It means world without problems)

Offline Troublemaker

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 08:12:27 pm »
Someone has to stop USA gangsters. I'm glad Putin had the balls to do something finally.

Offline nero

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 10:20:08 am »
In all honesty: This is not a topic to do jokes or provoke people for fun. If you think all what is happening right now is funny, you should take some history lessons regarding the Cold War era and educate yourself.

One can only guess why Putin is doing this, but in fact, he had a very reliable lesson on what would happen if he did this. The lesson was called: Syria.

Still, after years of war and murder, Assad is still there. And nothing has happended. After Iraq, no one is interested in another war and will most likely just put up economical restrictions to stop him. Which will do some damage, but not enough to stop him. In addition, Russia could to the same to Europe, when they just close the gas valves. So it's basically a stalemate.

I don't think Putin plans an open combat, he wouldn't have sent soldiers without tags to Crimea in this case. But if it comes to combat, there probably wont be an intervention by the EU/UN. Same with Georgia years ago.

I don't want to judge who is right or who is wrong, but I just hope for the people in the Ukraine that they will not have to suffer more killing and more oppression from any forces.

Offline [MAF]Snoopy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 02:14:27 pm »

Offline [MAF]Aj_Lajk_Bir

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 03:25:19 pm »
In all honesty: This is not a topic to do jokes or provoke people for fun. If you think all what is happening right now is funny, you should take some history lessons regarding the Cold War era and educate yourself.
As german you should focus on WW II.

are you stupid???
Here they are on our territory are tearing our flags of Ukraine
That fucking Putin soon will end his carrer like Yanukovych.
Ukraine United! Nobody surrender!!
+ we are friendly with EU..
Why is this your picture I don't understand?
Polish helped us with the fight against gangster government.. Thanks big for this ;)
But i still don't understand that picture...

I'm not against Ukrainian freedom but there are 2 things that me and other Polish people will always remember.
1st:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia
2nd:
Lviv was part of Poland and should be now also. Same as Vilnius.

Offline nero

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 04:37:20 pm »
As german you should focus on WW II.

Oh wow. Just...   wow.

Nice way of pulling the nazi card on me.   

I'm not even taking sides here, so I honestly see no reason why you got to attack me and talk me down.

Offline ...

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 04:10:57 am »
I don't really want to comment a lot about it because I think I'd still need more info, but here's something I read that I found more interesting than most articles I had read (often written by people who just scratch something quickly because their boss asked them to): http://www.newrepublic.com/article/116837/dmitri-simes-interview-why-russia-isnt-taking-us-seriously
If you don't feel like reading all of it I'd advise you to skip to question 6 "Let's go back to the US for a moment...".

And I'd also just like to point out, not particularly related to this issue, that all countries who have or used to have significant power have done or are still doing horrible things (I doubt there's any exception to that), not that it's an excuse for it but reading this topic (as many times) there seems to be a bit of "those are evil those are angels" going on.

PS: I did find the title of the topic funny though :L but it's much more true for western countries.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 04:12:44 am by ... »

Offline 3DSexVilla

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 01:09:23 am »
I hope that the Ukrainian protect its sovereignty and freedom!