Author Topic: Any web designer in need of an internship?  (Read 2766 times)

Offline nero

Re: Any web designer in need of an internship?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 02:54:59 pm »
 ::)

Web designer ≠ Web developer.

Edit: To specify this a little bit: I'm getting pissed off because this confusion happens really a lot lately, even in big design or web agencies. People think a designer does all this "web/print crap" and the developer does this "web/design crap". But both fields, design and  web development, are huge topics, and you need a shitload of knowledge and experience for both of them. It's very rare that a professional designer works also as a professional developer and vice versa. And these people usually get paid double the standard salary (for obvious reasons).

So, end with rage, go on with topic:
This is a nice chance for everyone fresh from university, but make sure you get paid ;)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 03:09:35 pm by nero »

Offline Skream!

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 04:38:21 pm »

i can help /($_$)\

Offline [MAF]Cromiell

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 07:56:59 pm »
That's funny because they require exactly the things I know (excluding mobile environment). However, I don't feel confident enough to work in Formula 1 team + got other job already lol

Offline nero

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 08:18:01 pm »
Trust me, the name of the employer says exactly nothing about quality of the job. I have friends who work at big agencies and they constantly tell horrible stories about amateur jobs they have to do, and some other work in unknown 3 people agencies and do the really big stuff.

Offline broodjehamburger

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 04:56:54 pm »
html - check
css - check
php - still learning
mysql - not qualified
wordpess - not qualified

damn :(